Chapter Ten - The Mistake

"Guys. " I pulled away slowly sighing in a frustrated manner. Slowly I turned my head to see Travis , Alisha and Paige.

I got off of Chases lap to turned around and sit on his lap facing everyone. "What is it?"

"Your on my man that's what it is." Paige shrieked.

"Paige came to apologize." Alisha added.

"I'm not  apologizing that's my Chase. "

He looked down at me and I rolled my eyes causing us both to break into laughter .

"What's so funny?" She shrieked again.

Alisha sat beside me and Chase . Travis happily threw himself on the bed. The only one standing was Paige.

"You are." I smirked leaning into Chases shoulder as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Chaseey why were you kissing her and why is she on you."

"What the hell Paige I already told you I am not your boyfriend so stop telling everyone that. My name is not Chaseey either it's Chase. I don't want you the only reason I am putting up with you because I promised my sister I would watch over you until she gets enrolled here. Mya is my girlfriend okay not you." He said to her .

"Fine It's over then." She stormed out of the room leaving us four behind.

I started taking the bandages off my hand. It was really hurting. A tear fell from my eye and landed into my hand it tickled against my skin that was cut. Then it was like the cut was never there. I blinked at it wildly .

"Mya you okay?"

Chase asked. I nodded "Yeah I'm fine ill be back . "

I got up and kissed him lightly and walked out of the room. Rounding the corner I walked into someone. Why do I always seem to walk into people.

"Trevor?"

"Mya."

"Paige isn't in there if your looking for her."

"Actually I was looking for you."

"Remember I'm a bitch." I reminded him walking away. Realizing I only have socks on.

He caught up to me. "Really Mya I have to talk to you." I stopped frustratedly and ran uninjured hand through by hair.

"What is it Trevor.?"

"Can you help me?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I need your help ." He groaned.

"With?"

He showed me his wrist.

"What the hell Trevor. Why are you cutting yourself? " I whisper yelled.

"You don't even like me why do you care."

I sighed. "Who's bullying you.?"

"What no, no ones doing anything to me."

I pulled his shirt up in the front and the back. Then I checked his sleeves. Then I zoned in on his face.

I narrowed my eyes. "I punched you in your face once the rest was on the chest I couldn't have blackened your eye or bruised your jaw. I'm going to ask you one more time who is bullying you?"

"Mya no one is." He insisted.

I pushed him into the wall gripping his sides.

"Your lying. I can feel it. You are lying to me Trevor why are you lying?" I grunted. Okay my anger is getting to best of me.