Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self

"Thump!"

I groaned the noise is making my head hurt worse.

"Thump!" I hold my head afraid if I open my eyes the light is going to attack.

I slowly opened my eyes and seen that I'm in the dark. A shaggy floor so soft under me. Yet the metallic taste of blood is everlasting in my mouth. I frowned.

My whole body feels refreshed unlike my headache that is growing by the second because of the banging on the wall. I stood up and fell back to the floor that is now cold and hard . I fell because my hair was pulled .

I crawled up the wall for support and flicked the light on. I looked in the mirror and gasped.

My hair is golden . I follow the trail with my eyes it trails behind me all the way to the entrance. My eyes are an ocean blue . I ruffled my hair and touched my skin with disbelief.

I ran my finger over the engravement and felt nothing. I looked down at it and my eyes could've bulged out of m head. It was golden like my hair and ocean blue like my eyes . It still was centered with my name. But now it went up my side and down my arms and right leg. Roses and thorns and astrids made up the engravement and its felt so beautiful I couldn't stop touching it.

The thump against the wall made me jump. I turned around and everything from last night flooded through my mind. I really am a fairy.

I walked to the door and swung it open glaring at who it was. Alisha , Crystal, and Santana were all in here staring at the door way to the bathroom.

"Oh my god." Alisha and Crystal gasped at the same time pulling me into a hug. They began to touch my hair and I groaned.

"Oh my god Mya I know what you are." Santana said grabbing my hand.

"What am I?"

"Your a Fallen Angel Mya."

Alisha and Crystal are now braiding my hair . I sat on the couch and they sat on either side of me while Santana sat on the bed looking at me.

"What is that?"

"Well you know the story of An angel who rebelled against God and was cast out of heaven. Well that said angel is an ancestor of yours and a very close ancestor by your ora. But anyways you have a very strong sense of the bloodline in you . This is your true form and if you cut your hair it will only grow back to its length."

"So I am powerful."

"Very."

I sighed. "I'm hungry and I miss my Wolfy." I whined swatting my sisters hands away.

"You don't even know what your powers are. "

"Feeeeeeeeeeed Meeeeeee." I whined walking out of the room. They giggled following me as I walked down the hallway and into the eating area and stumbled back catching my footing. Alisha pulled my hair but that's not what knocked me back it was the many scents attacking my nose at one and all the noise and everything was so sharp.

I blinked to adjust my eye sight then pulled my ear. It helped a little. I turned around and glared at Alisha. She giggled taking scissors out of her pocket with an evil grin. I groaned. She pulled me back into the hall and Crystal held my hair while she cut it and Santana held my hands.

When she was done she trashed the hair she cut off. Now it only fell to my knees which was better than dragging it.

"Thanks for cooperating now lets go feed your fat ass." Alisha said throwing her arm over my shoulder. We walked to the taco stand I realised I've became addicted to the taste. Its just so yum. I got my food and turned around and seen everyone openly staring at me.

I narrowed my eyes at them "The fuck are y'all looking at." I yelled. They turned back to each other and me Santana and Alisha busted out laughing. I sat at the table we always do Samantha and Destiny were sitting there.

"Mya I haven't seen you in like forever and we go to the same school." Destiny whined.

"Yeah you look hot." Samantha said blowing me a kiss.

Destiny stood pulling Samantha with her. "A word please?" In a flash they were gone.

I finished my food only thinking about Trevor. I pouted and got up leaving my sisters and Santana. I walked to his room and opened the door. There he was in his bed asleep.

I closed the door and slid into bed beside him.

"Aaauuugggghhhh" I jumped out of my sleep and rolling off the bed onto the floor.

Trevor had no shirt on just fitted jeans that hung loosely on his waist.

"I have a girlfriend get out before she comes and thinks we did something I cant imagine losing her."

I smiled and got off the floor pushing him against the wall. He felt the sparks and looked at me like I was crazy. "I don't think she'd mind."

He pushed me away. "This is wrong very wrong please just leave."

I began to laugh . "Get out." He almost yelled

 "Chill out Wolfy sheesh think you'd remember your own mate."

His eyes widened and he picked me up and began kissing me. "I'm sorry" He mumbled against my lips.

I nibbled on his bottom lip as a response and he laid me on the bed on top of me between my legs .

"When'd you do all this?"

"Umm I went through change this is my true form my hair is way longer than this I had to cut it . The tattoo thing I'm not to sure and my eyes I don't know either."

"You still look beautiful to me." He said twining his fingers into mine .

"I love you Wolfy."

He blinked at me a few times then looked into my eyes as if searching for something. "I love you too." He rested his head in my neck and I smiled closing my eyes.

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥