In The Hell (SEASON 1)

A Women young in her 30s was lying unconscious on the bed while her hands and legs were tied to ropes.

In some seconds she started making some movement and slowly opened her eyes. It took her some time to realise that she was in a completely new place.

Next, her gaze fell on her hands and legs which were tied in a rope. She tried to open it while extracting some force on the ropes but failed miserably.

"AHHHHHH KHOLO HUME" She shouted at the top of her lungs.

When suddenly the door of the room opened and a young woman holding a file entered the room.

Tum? Tumne kra h hume kidnap? Chuhiya jesi toh ho Ek muka marenge do seher dur Giorgi. The tied women uttered.

Myself Santosh Sharma, humne nhi humare boss ne karaya h aapka kidnap. Vo bas ati hi hongi aur aap ne jese mujhse baat ki vese galti se bhi unse mat krlena she is very short-tempered understood?

Huhh, who the fuck is your boss aur uski himmat kese hui hume yha lane ki usne kisi aire gaire insan nhi balki The Haseena Mallik ko kidnap kiya h.

Ohh really? Toh The Haseena Mallik krti kya h? Santosh asked.

Vo...vo hum hum filhaal berozgar h. Par usee kya, Hum Fir bhi tumhare boss se toh kayi gunha behtar h atleast kisi masoom ka kidnap toh nhi karate.

MASOOM? Sry mam but aap kisi angle se masoom nhi lagti h. Santosh said with an innocent smile on her face.

You rat, ab vo toh jesi jiski soch. BTW tumhare boss krti kya h? Haseena asked.

The Karishma Singh naam toh suna hi hoga. Vo...
Before Santosh could continue Haseena interrupted.

Karishma Singh? Vo mafia jo India chodke bhag gyi thi?

Vo bhagi nhi thi she shifted here. Santosh exclaimed.

Ohh... Wait iska.... iska... matlab... Haseena started fumbling when a reality hit her. Iska Matlab hum India me nhi h.

Nhii. Santosh replied.

Then where the fuck I'm ? Haseena asked in a tensed tone.

Abu Dhabi.

Haseena's eyes bulged out. Abu Dhabiii. Habibiiiii, hume jane deti humari billi ghar pe akeli hoti humare bina uska kon khayal rakhti pls Hume Jane deti. 😭😭 Haseena mumbled while faking her crocodile tears.

What kind of joker, she is Santosh thought for a second.

When there was a knock on the door. And a Man dressed in black attire wearing black goggles peaked inside the room and muttered Boss is reaching here in some time be ready.

Santosh gasped and looked toward Haseena.

Pls behave in front of her she is very dangerous. She is known as KOH in the underworld.

Potassium Hydroxide? Haseena asked.

Potassium hydroxide😑? No, you're mad. KOH means king of hell.

Whatever😒.

Then suddenly the door of the room opened with a bang. And a lady entered the room wearing a black suit. Her chest was exposed as the shirt's buttons were unbuttoned. Her hair was tugged in a bun and she had a piercing on her eyebrow which looked pretty scary. She was wearing a ruby ring on her right hand's index finger resembling leadership quality. She also had a tattoo of a spider covering the left area of her neck and some part of her shoulder.

As she entered the room Santosh immediately bowed her head down and greeted her. "Good evening Mam" she just hummed and looked in the direction of Haseena who was already looking at her.

Their eyes met for a second when suddenly a huge smile emerged on Haseena's face which in no time turned into a loud giggle.
"HAHAHAHA You said she is a mafia but she looks like a little rabbit, oh God.

Santosh smacked her head thinking that " Yeah marwaygi"

Meanwhile, KS was just staring at her without any facial expressions.

This is nice secretary, is a rat and the boss is a rabbit. And I'm in the zoo. Haseena uttered while laughing.

Karishma just slide her hand into her pocket which resulted in her coat sliding Lil bit because of which the gun placed in the gun holder was visible to Haseena.

Haseena's expression changes while looking at the gun as she thought Karishma might attack her with that.

Ahhh wait, wait there only i was just joking, isme...isme gun nikalne ki kya zarorat aygi hehe. I'm sorry plz Potassium Hydroxide umm hamara...hamara Matlab h King Of The Hell pls Hume mat marna. Hamari choti choti biliya hai vo humara ghar pe intezar kar rhi hai pls Hume chodo. Haseena pleaded while being completely scared.

While Santosh smirked and mumbled... ab aya uth pahad ke niche.

Karishma started walking toward Haseena while she started being more terrified.

Haseena closed her eyes tightly when Karishma reached very close to her. She was able to feel Karishma's breaths on her face.

Ankhein kholo Apni, Karishma ordered in a rude and spooky tone.

Haseena slowly opened her eyes and found Karishma very close to her there was only an inch gap between them.

Hehe aap dur se hi rabbit lagti h pass se toh Annabelle... hum humara Matlab...
Before Haseena could complete Karishma interrupted, you know why you're here?

Haseena nodded in no. I'm giving you the time of some months to fall in love with me so that we can happily marry and start a new life.

Haseena's expression changed from being afraid to furious, what do you think of yourself she mumbled while grinding her teeth. Even if you be the last human left on this planet then also I would never love you.

Karishma smirked and moved her finger sensually on Haseena's cheeks while Haseena just closed her eyes feeling disgusting and turned her face to another side.

Itna guroor, Acha lagta hai Hamari hone wali begum par. Karishma replied and moved her hand towards Haseena's tied hands. She slowly pulled the rope releasing her hands.

Haseena opened her eyes and holded her hand tightly as by the time it had started paining she looked at Karishma with a gaze full of hatred. "Hum tumse kabhi pyar nhi krenge aur humare kareb ane ki koshish bhi mat krna" Haseena warned her in a disrespectful tone.

Don't worry hum tumhare kareeb nhi ayenge lekin jis din tumhe diya hua waqt khatam Hua tum hamari ho aur tumpe aur tumhari har chez par Hamara hak hai. Karishma said while looking straight into Haseena's eyes without any expression on her face.

Fuck you. Haseena roared.

Karishma moved towards Haseena's ear and whispered don't worry vo bhi krlenge. After saying this she turned back and started leaving.

Haseena was by the time on the verge of breaking down but she was trying her best not to do so in front of Karishma and Santosh.

Karishma looked toward Santosh and uttered, "inhee khana dedena"

Hume nhi khana, Haseena answered back.

Agar khati h toh khiladena varna hum khilayenge apne tarekese. Understood? Karishma said while looking towards Santosh without giving any heed to Haseena.

Ok, mam. Santosh uttered while bowing her head down.

Karishma started leaving the room while Haseena was glancing at her with disgust.

Rude Rabbit, tumhari Zindagi hum jahanum banadenge you don't know who is The Haseena Mallik. Jail bhijwadenge tumhe fir wha Karna Shadi.

While Karishma left without paying any attention to Haseena's words.

_____