Episode 31 - the swarm.

Start from the beginning

Kevin: I've got this.

He switched to crystalfist, one of the Evos tried biting into him, but when it was met with crystals it backed off. However, as rex tried to cure one, they all ran away and started to dig underground. Managing to get away in an instant, although the grunts where still there, they quickly left as the group looked at the tunnels and back at the village, finding it wrecked, although all of the wood remained, while the metal was gone.

Rex: ok, what just happened?

Dr holiday: I'm not sure but I'm going to need a sample of some kind. Do you still have any on you Kevin?

Kevin: my crystals probably nocked it all off.

Circe: what about this?

She pointed out some of the small remaining metal with some of the same liquid that was spewed onto Kevin and Dr holiday looked it over.

DR holiday: this could work. Let's return to base, and figure this whole thing out.

As they got into the ship and returned to the base, they found Kenwyne sitting at the monitor that white was.

Kenwyn: so, how was the adventure?

Rex: we got our butts handed to us.

Kenwyn: and it looks like providence isn't doing much better.

Dr holiday: those insects Evos where huge and only ate metal.

Kenwyn: well, that's different.

Six: and we don't have the same resources here.

Kevin: we've still got this. Right?

Circe: I don't know but we need to figure out how to stop them before they destroy more villages.

Bobo: so, where's the man in the suit?

Kenwyne: working on a chamber so he isn't always stuck in that suit.

Dr holiday: think darkmatter can give me a hand with this?

Kevin: let's find out.

As the pair walked off, and six and Bobo broke off, the three were left there.

Kenwyn: I joined providence to stop this sort of thing from happening, but now...

Circe: I get you. I didn't even want to join providence when I was first given the choice, but knowing rex was willing to give them another chance, after everything they did to him.

Rex: well, they helped us stop van Kleiss and we helped change how they saw humanoid Evos.

Kenwyn: what can you guys tell me about black knight? White won't tell me anything.

Rex sighed as he filled her in.

Meanwhile Dr holiday and dark matter looked over the piece of oxidized metal, trying to analyze it with the little equipment they had.

Dr holiday: what are you getting on your end?

Kevin: it seems to be a mix of locusts, termites, and beetles.

DR holiday: where does dark matter's intelligence come from?

Kevin: I don't entirely know, but I've been able to instantly recharge the omnitrix when darkmatter so he's definitely smart.

Dr holiday: there's something on here btu it's braking up to fast to figure out.

Kevin: we need a living one of these Evos.

DR holiday: then where do we find them?

Kevin: where did you say that those Evos where?

DR holiday: it was this village in China, and they were moving this way.