Episode 26 - alone together.

Start from the beginning

He looks over and he spots some water in the distance.

Ben: if that isn't a mirage, then I'll bring some water back with me.

He flew over and he managed to get a few sips of water, when the sand started moving and ben flew into the air, noticing that something was emerging from the sand ben called out to the Highbreed, hoping that the Highbreed would have some answers, which was before ben was eaten by a giant sand worm. As ben phased out, he managed to freeze the mouth of the giant sand worm, landing next to the Highbreed.

Ben: so that wasn't just water.

Highbreed: we're dealing with something fierce. Freeze it.

Ben: look at it, it just broke out of my ice.

Highbreed: freeze it from the inside and completely, then I'll do my part.

Ben: so just get eaten and freeze? Can do.

He flew up and into the Highbreed, although he quickly found that he could freeze it in an instant and the Highbreed managed to shoot out his fingers and he managed to destroy the sandworm, and as ben landed next to the Highbreed he noticed that the Highbreed was almost completely dried out.

Ben: I really wish I still had overflow right now.

Highbreed: stand... back.

Something came out of his opening chest as it started to dig into the ground, eventually coming out as water came out with him.

Ben: you found water? Cool?

He timed out and after a healthy drink they continue walking. Walking until dusk where they started to talk some more.

Ben: so, have you got a name or am I going to keep having to call you the bad guy?

Highbreed: I am Reinrassig III, seventh son of the Noble Highbreed House of Di Ralla, direct descendant of the Pure-Blooded High Order of Rasecht...

Ben: I'm going to just call you Reiny for short.

Reiny: how dare you disrespect a member of the Highbreed.

Ben: well, you can call me ben, it's short for Benjamin Kirby Tennyson.

Reiny: well Benjamin Kirby Tennyson, we all call each other by our full names.

Ben: that sounds confusing Reiny.

Reiny: will you stop calling me that?

Ben: not until we're out of here.

They continued walking as day turned to night.

Ben: it's getting dark. We should take camp for the night.

Reiny: we will continue walking through the night.

Ben: neither of us will make it to that teleporter pod if we're exhausted if we have to fight more things. And it's getting a little too cold for my jacket to work.

He changed into swampfire, and he created a fire in the sand.

Highbreed: if we're going to stay here, then I will take the first watch.

Ben: I'm not going to stop you.

He timed out and fell asleep and after a while of sleeping he found that the light that the flames where giving where extinguished. When he woke up, he found Reiny standing over him.

Ben: what are you doing?

As he woke up, he found a giant bug was about to attack him. Reiny managed to hit the creature away from ben, it came at the cost of his arm coming off.

Ben: are you ok?

Reiny: I don't know why I did that.

Ben: maybe you're growing a conscious or something. Hang on, I can fix this.

Ben changed back into swampfire, and he was able to reattach the arm after activating the omni-kix.

Ben: see, all better now.

Reiny: what have you done to me?

Ben: I just re-attached your arm. Although with how well it bonded, I'd say you part plant or something.

Reiny: what response do you want me to have to this?

Ben: what reaction do you have?

Reiny didn't respond as ben returned to normal.

Ben: we should get moving. I guess sleep isn't an option on this planet.

However, as they kept moving, they found that many of the same big like creatures were starting to catch up.

Ben: we need to slow them down. I've got an idea.

He changed into gravattack, and he managed to cause a massive landslide, and he managed to turn into his planetoid form.

Ben: I can get us there in a few minutes if you'll get on here.

Reiny looked over at the bug creatures that were getting up and he jumped onto ben's back, opining his wings, to make sure that ben wouldn't mess with his gravity and as they flew off, they landed in front of the teleporter relay station and ben timed out, the bugs long gone.

Ben: all right we're here. We can go back home and go back to fighting each other.

Reiny: I won't be coming with you Benjamin.

Ben: seriously, why not?

Reiny: I am impure and cannot return, or risk infecting the rest of my kind.

Ben: you're not going to infect them.

Reiny: and if I return, they will do much worse to me then if I stay in a self-imposed exile.

Ben: are you sure you want to do this?

Reiny: no, but I have to.

Ben sighed as he ran towards the teleporter.

Ben: stay safe Reiny. Once this is all over, I'll be back for you.

Ben jumped through the activated teleporter ending up back in that same garage where Charmcaster was getting ready to try a spell on the machine.

Gwen: where's the Highbreed, did he get away?

Ben: no, and I don't think he's going to get away.

He looked back at the teleporter as Charmcaster quickly changed the spell to the dismantling spell and the teleported was quickly dismantled.

Noah: we could've used that.

Charmcaster: how?

Glitch: I could've changed its location to somewhere else, making it work for us.

Charmcaster: then you won't mind putting it back together again when that was about to be used by the Highbreed, to bring in more Highbreed.

We end with Reiny back on the desert planet, walking away from the teleporter station.