Vol fourteen. (Boxed)

"Authorities from the Seogwipo-si Maximum Security Prison are once again confirming that 48 prisoners have been declared missing

"Authorities from the Seogwipo-si Maximum Security Prison are once again confirming that 48 prisoners have been declared missing. Director and Head of Starship Intelligence Agency, Chu Sojung, made a speech earlier today, declaring escaped convict, Japanese business tycoon and founder and former Vernalossom CEO, Miyawaki Sakura a national fugitive. She stated in front of the press, 'All of our resources and agents will be focused on recapturing this extremely dangerous criminal. We will be cooperating with the police on a nationwide level to put her back where she belongs.' So far, no officer or detainee inside the facility has been found killed or injured during the bombing incident."

An hour has passed since initial news of the Seongwipo-si prison bomb attack broke out on national television. For the average citizen, this means little to their safety and security. After all, most of them have never come face-to-face with Sakura, and most likely never will.

The few who have, however, are aware of her capability to cause catastrophic damage and severe trauma.

Phone in hand, Eunbi paces back and forth in her living room. She's been fruitlessly trying to reach either Hyewon and Yena by call, but neither of them have responded even once. The wooden door that separates the bedroom and living room is left mostly closed, leaving a small opening, so as to not cause a disturbance for the sleeping person inside.

She doesn't want him to see the fear and worry on her face, too.

"Shit, shit, shit," she mutters repeatedly, hissing her device, despite the gadget not being completely responsible for the lack of an urgent response. "Please respond, c'mon."

A few more attempts of dialing both girls. Same results. No answer, no reply, nothing.

She rubs her hand against her short, dark hair, growing more frustrated with each passing minute. Beside her, none of them have the slightest hint that Sakura's out there somewhere, possibly concocting a plan that will put them all in peril, especially you.

One more try. If she has to leave 999+ missed calls on both of them, she absolutely will. She tries to dial Yena again, putting the audio on speakers. It rings for over a minute, but still no answer from the other side. The attempt hasn't ended in another failure just yet, it should be around the second minute when the call should ultimately drop.

Suddenly, a mild screech is heard close by, causing Eunbi to look over her shoulder. The bedroom door slowly pulls back as you emerge from the room in nothing but your boxers, rubbing your ruffled, messy hair. Sunlight from the window pierces your glazed pupils, making you wince away from the heat and toward your former lover instead.

"Morning, Eunbi." you say, voice still raspy and weak from sleep.

She turns around, placing a hand on her robe while meeting you with a faint, but cute smile. "Morning, sleepyhead. You look well rested."

"Been a while since I've warmed up your bed."

She chuckles playfully at your response, reminiscing the sex from the night before. "Haven't felt that warm in a while, either. You do feel really warm, you know?"