Vol three. (Coincidence)

A month has passed

A month has passed. Your new relationship with Hyewon has many of your friends asking you questions. Why her? Isn't her job getting in the way of your romance? Being in front of the camera means others will try to court her, "simping" as they say on the internet, but she constantly assures you of her commitment to you. If anything, at least you earn a pretty good share from her line of "work."

Taking you out shopping for new clothes, you slog behind her while she picks out garments at random. She always likes to purchase nearly everything on sale. Turn your attention from her and look around the shop. Immediately you spot a familiar face a fair distance away from you. Without hesitation you toss aside the heavy basket you're carrying and drag Hyewon into one of the dressing rooms.

"What is going on? Why did you just pull me away from-"

Cover her mouth with one of your hands to cut off her sentence. Draw it away from her once she stops talking. "My ex is here," you whisper.

"Your ex? You mean-"

"Yeah. The reason why I'm stuck with you, or well, am with you now."

She gives you that familiar seductive smirk you're used to at this point. Any opportunity she has to fuck you in a public location, she'll take advantage of.

Her arms pull you in towards her for a loud kiss. Wine flavored lipstick sweetens the taste of her lips, your personal favorite flavor. She tugs away at your shirt, which you initially push away, before submitting and allowing it to be removed. Hyewon spreads her arms wide to let you undress her shirt in return, which you do within seconds. Bite her neck while your hands roam her back, unclasping the bra holding her cleavage together before tossing it aside.

"I swear to god if we get caught," you mumble, fondling her breasts.

"Makes the experience more fun," Hyewon replies, peeling off her stockings and underwear. She leads your finger beneath her skirt, feeling a damp sensation in her crotch. "Besides, you should have already known what would happen next once you told me."

She's right. If you were a lot more quiet about spotting your ex, you would not be in the position you're currently in. Line your finger near her damp area, then slowly insert it inside her needy clit. Hyewon lets out the loudest whine she can possibly muster, a way to draw more attention from one specific person of interest. You pray quietly that your undesired target doesn't find out, or she's left the shopping area while your finger pokes Hyewon's spots to greater pleasure. You're certain she's intentionally causing ruin to you in public, but you're past the point of caring.

One, two, a handful of strokes later and she reaches her orgasm. She belts out a prolonged groan of satisfaction as her juices coat your finger completely. Sliding it out, she leads your damp digit to her open mouth, giving herself a taste.

"Mm, I'm delicious," Hyewon grins, proud of her own produce. "Now let me taste you next."

Soft hands quickly seize your pants. Dropping to her knees, she gives your bulging cock a touch before undoing your bottoms and briefs. Your erection slaps her dainty face, smudging it with a dash of precum. You're tired of playing games. Raise her to your level again then pin her against the wall, lining your shaft on her crotch. Her legs wrap on your waist before you pierce her to the hilt. Heavy gasps from both your mouths shortly follow.