Vol ten. (Nightly habit)

———

———

Two weeks have passed.

Every night is like a repetitive loop. Days come and go, but nothing appears to change. The only deviation is that the walls are different. Identical rooms, but you end up in the same place as before. Deja vu.

As your girl, Kang Hyewon, pulls you by the hand to enter the elevator, her steps nimble and sharp, you sigh.

Here we go again.

After spending money everywhere like she has a blank check, freely splurging on luxury brands and expensive dinners, Hyewon would take you to the nearest hotel—forcefully drag you in fact. Wherever you go, the thought of being suddenly kidnapped whether it's you or her leaves you anxious. On the other hand, she doesn't even think about it at all. It's almost as if nothing happened. She doubles down on the danger to the point where you stop warning her.

She doesn't even wait until you're both inside the hotel room to crash her lips on yours. You already expect her plump, glossy lips to leave sweet, emphatic marks on your chin and neck. Your back pinned against the wall, she begins to unbutton your shirt, her familiar but always welcome stare locked on you. She wants you to watch. Observe intently as you follow her unwillingly down a path of raw, unfiltered lust.

No words can describe how needy she has been for you. The number of times you've filled her with your dick are far too much to count that it's become routine. If you could dissect her mind, perhaps your cock is the only thing you'll ever find.

By the time you reach the ninth floor, your shirt's buttons are gone. The lift panels slide open in half. With an innocent, cheeky grin, she grabs you by the hand and tugs you with her like her personal sex pet. It only takes a turn of a corner and five pairs of guest rooms later before you've got each other all to yourselves.

"My bag," she says bluntly, her eyes pointing toward her purse. You comply and fish for the customary key card inside her clutch. She quickly takes it and swipes it against the electronic door. One pull of the knob then she drags you inside the room. As you pass the bathroom, she shrugs the handbag off her shoulder, letting it freely fall to the ground.

With a quick turn, she pivots toward you and begins to passionately smooch you on the lips once more. Her hands caress your cheeks tightly, like she never wants to release you from her grasp. You feel the same way as you sink deeper into the kiss, cupping her gently in return.

To your disappointment, she suddenly draws away from you, breaking the snog right before it becomes truly intimate. Your eyes linger on shapely figure while she unties the strap on the back of her short, tight dress. As she lets her clothing fall—leaving nothing of her nude body to the imagination—your jaw drops along with it. No lingerie or underwear either. The timing couldn't have been any more perfect. A naked Hyewon is always a gratifying sight.

She inches close to you again to finish what she started in that elevator—remove the shirt off your back. Her eyes remain fixed on yours while she works on your pants. Even with a little struggle, she's eager to get things started. Before long they, along with your boxers, join her clothes on the floor. Almost immediately your stiff shaft springs out, finally free of its fabric tether.