Vol five. (All about you)

"Good morning, babe

"Good morning, babe."

Her soft, inviting voice is the first thing you're aware of. When your eyes open, the other side of the bed is empty. The sun, reaching it's high point, shines through the thick, translucent curtains. It stuns you, but only for a moment, spurring you to life. Rubbing your half-lidded eyes, you rise from your pillow and find Kang Hyewon casually sitting on one of the hotel room couches, downing a cup of coffee.

You could go for some dark brew right now. Its aroma wafts around the enclosed space. A sniff of the taste and your tongue licks the grooves of your lips, hungry.

Breakfast is calling you, but what meal do you want?

It takes less than a minute for you to decide.

"Morning, baby," you reply back, your voice coarse and rough, still recovering from sleep.

Once your vision fully clears, you immediately notice Hyewon's outfit. Just a white, button-up shirt — your button-up shirt —and nothing else. You're so focused on her look that you completely ignore her giggles from listening you answer her in your sleepy tone.

Even her slurps while she drinks sound gratifying and pleasing to your ears. Everything she does makes your heart flutter. You couldn't have asked for a better thing to wake up to. Rising from the mattress, you approach her, disregarding your lack of clothing.

Hyewon puts her cup down on the table before spreading her arms wide, ready to accept you openly. You're fresh from sleep, but the thought of her body is waking you up better than any stimulant on the market. You can't help it. You dive into her, showering her with kisses all over her face and neck, eliciting a few moans from her mouth.

"Mmph, it's only eight in the morning, and you want me," she says, her nails clutching your chest until they reach your hardening shaft. You gasp at the touch of her soft fingers.

"How can I not when you look like that?" you breathe into her neck before leaving another red mark on her nape.

"And you tell me I'm the impatient and needy one. Look at you," she retorts, remembering how she threw yourself at you in the elevator before you proceeded to ravage her the night before. "So hungry."

"Shut up and let me enjoy this. I want breakfast."

And so you do. With the way you salivate you might as well be a dog, which you were last night. You slip off her shirt, and she's just as naked as you. Her opulent breasts present themselves to you. You wolf down immediately and bury your face between her mounds, tasting her smooth, creamy skin. Hyewon tangles her body with yours, making sure you never escape.

Like a suckling you dive into her rigid nipples, giving each tit all of your spit, lathering and lapping them up with your tongue. Your favorite kind of milk. You'd never grow tired of them. If you could drink it everyday, you would.