Vol thirteen. (Cold tension)

Knock knock knock

Knock knock knock.

Knock knock knock.

Knock knock knock.

A couple of casual mall goers bang against the metal door relentlessly. They've turned the knob a handful of times to no avail. Desperation and urgency are clear on their faces as they repeatedly cry out for the door to open. Another lost minute, maybe two, and they'll completely lose it—both their tempers and their bladders. One of them manages to get in touch with a nearby janitor, who hasn't returned with the promised key to open the locked room since.

Inside the locked women's bathroom, within one of the private stalls are Hyewon and Yena. Not even the ceaseless knocking and bashing of the door from the other side can stop them from indulging in each other's passionate desires. They're both on their asses, taking deep, heavy breaths from exhaustion. Disheveled clothes crumple together on the opposite side of the cubicle. A massive lake of messy slick has spread widely everywhere, leaving rivers and trails on the panels and the floor. It has been half an hour since they started, and they have no intention to stop any time soon.

Their fluttering eyes meet for the umpteenth time, fueled by their still brimming lust for each other. There was much to question from Yena, who was seemingly puzzled about Hyewon's sudden turn of character when she took her by the hand to their secret paradise. Yet in the heat of the moment, when the older woman dives in to suckle her saliva-lathered breast, she forgoes any other thoughts to allow nothing but pleasure to fill her mind.

Hyewon snakes her finger back into Yena's sore cunt, marked with both red and white. She didn't need a full view of her pussy to ease in; it is almost second nature for her hand to dig into her again. Yena throws her head back with bliss against the frail panel, jaw dropped, while an airy, prolonged sigh escapes her breath. The past half-hour has been a concierto of erotic moans, whines, and whimpers, the empty bathroom being the main stage of their sexual want. So it comes as little surprise when Yena has nothing but air left to give. Doesn't matter as she still feels just as hot and overwhelmed like it was the first time.

Meanwhile, Hyewon's lips switch back and forth between the younger woman's mounds. Making sure they both receive the attention and love they deserve, she continues to suck and lick on her taut nipples, squeezing them with her free hand to add heightened pleasure onto Yena. She contorts and tosses her almost lifeless body around, shuffling her spread legs and arms like a ragdoll. Even as tired as she is, they still move with a craving for that familiar high she relishes and savors.

"Fuck, mmph, so good," she whines. Not the first time Hyewon sucked on her breasts, but her praise still drips with so much need and satisfaction.

The boom on the door grows louder. Hidden under the thumps are muted voices, muted by said knocking and their own erotic noise. Still latched onto Yena's right tit, Hyewon's fingers poke faster into the woman's sensitive nub, fueled by the urgency and thrill of possible intruders coming in to see their mess on the bathroom floor. She manages to get a shrill out of the younger girl's mouth, cracked and broken like she is.