Vol.one. (Clipped)

It was only for a night of drinks

Before you know it, one misunderstanding leads to another, and you find yourself escaping the club with the skin of your teeth.

He started it, anyway.

The waiter served you the wrong drink and gave yours to someone else. He was already three rounds in and any sense of morals and understanding were thrown out the window by that point. Next thing you know, the waiter himself was indeed thrown out the window too. A royal rumble quickly erupts with everyone looking to square up the first person they see. You had been a viewer of a few fights yourself, but never a participant on a scale as big as that.

A couple of thugs make eye contact with you like you were Pokémon trainers, itching for a battle. Sigh under your breath wishing it was merely just a game. Dodge a few punches and counter with your own. Too bad you don't go to the gym often. You barely got past your first drink when the fight broke out, so thinking is no problem for you. Using your stature you cause those two rowdy men to run into each other as if it were a car crash before rushing out of the bar.

In your haste you forget the friend that dragged you to that place. If he was getting his ass beaten, he probably deserved it. Most places were closed at that time, and you weren't going to another bar in fear of another possible round of fisticuffs. Home was a good distance away.

Walk past a couple of streets and down a flight of stairs. Sit in exhaustion and worry about the rest of the night on the steps. You don't notice the girl listening to you swear under your breath. Pause a moment and figure out that she also was at the same bar you were in. Guess you're not the only one frustrated too.

"It was only for a couple drinks," you say. "Then that happened."

"Really messed up your night, huh?" she replied, placing a hand on your knee. "I've had worse."

She was already a better listener than your friend who couldn't stop rambling about the 500 dollars he lost betting for Philly in a game 7. Suddenly a click from her phone and you find her taking a photo of you.

"Hey, you know you can't share that."

"You look really good. I liked the way you handled yourself back there."

"Er, thanks, but you took a photo of me without my permission."

"Tell you what. I bet you can't handle me though."

"Are you trying to insinuate that I can't kick your ass?"

"I mean handle me, stupid. If you can do that, I'll delete these photos."

Take the hint and realize that she meant something else. You were already having a terrible night, and having your face on the internet would pile on your list of problems. Without warning you lean in and kiss her hard on the lips. No wonder she had a way with her words, her tongue was soft and warm, letting out humming noises.

A leg straddled around your waist, you lift her up and push her against the stony wall. She tangles herself on you, wrapping her arms around your neck while you quickly unbuckle your belt and pants. Her eyes widen as she watches you pull off your boxers hiding your erect shaft. She regrets not blowing you off first in appreciation for your big dick, and not just the energy you showed handling the situation inside the club.

Your hands rummage beneath her skirt to peel off her underwear. The temptation was strong to remove her top too — her hands were slowly unbuttoning your shirt and roaming your partially exposed chest. Instead, you proceed to thrust your cock inside her cunt, causing a shriek to leave her mouth. You begin pumping into her rapidly, filling her walls with every inch of your shaft.

"F-f-fuck! That's so deep! Harder...harder!"

Grant her request and thrust relentlessly, each hit releasing your pent-up agitation. You nibbled on her neck while her moans were getting louder. No longer you cared about getting found out in the streets, if anything let them watch. Her pussy is intoxicating, as is every part of slender body.

"I'm about to c-cum," you gently whisper, slowing down your hips to savor each pump. She gives you a nod before pulling you in for another frantic kiss. Once again you quicken your grinding on her, but not for long. A handful of thrusts later, and your cock erupts inside her womb, filling her with a blast of white-hot seed. For the next few minutes all you hear are both your heavy huffs, catching your breaths.

Pull her off from your body while your cum drips down her legs. She takes a finger and picks up a sample, then puts it in her mouth. "You taste so good," she utters.

"You know our agreement."

She gives you a cheeky grin as she presents her phone, deleting the photos she took earlier.

"So what are you gonna do now? I'm going home. Wanna come home with me?"

"No thanks. I'll wait for my friend to come pick me up."

"Suit yourself."

Watch her leave slowly, gingerly limping from the fucking you just gave her. You probably should have accompanied her, maybe you'd get more chances to fuck her too. Take a seat again on the stair steps, noticing she left her underwear. Maybe it's a gift for you, you think.

Suddenly your phone buzzes with notifications from many of your friends. Eyes widen as you check their messages.

> Bro, who's that chick you're with? She's hot!

> I thought you already had a girlfriend?!

> Damnnnn son. I didn't know you were fucking an influencer. Are you subbed to her too?

> We both like the same influencer! I thought you hated influencers!

> Don't talk to me again, asshole.

Then you receive a message from someone named Hyemu. She sends you a link. Click and it takes you to her account, already with 10,000 views and 3,000 likes. The clip that plays is her recording of your back while you were pumping in her, moans and all. Place a mouth in your hand over the fact she used you to generate clout. You receive another text from this Hyemu.

Let me know if you wanna be part of another ;) - Hy

P.S. I never said anything about recording :P