Vol four. (Secret)

Click

Click. Click. Click. When you told yourself you'd be making money looking at a screen, it was supposed to be for gaming, not surveillance. Even worse is your assignment to the night shift. Sure, there's very little activity going on since everyone is sleeping or clubbing in the club and you're paid well, but it's boring you to death. It doesn't help that you're forbidden from leaving the control room during your stretch except for the occasional bathroom break. For most middle class, this would be a dream job, but for you, it's an experiment of how bad your body clock can get.

It's a little over midnight. Much like every night, there's little to no activity happening. The small clicks of the mouse are the only sounds stirring in the control room. Yawn openly while you peep through the many installed cameras of the five-star hotel. You don't bother checking the fourth to 44th floors as they're all guest rooms. After scouting the closed restaurant and cafe, you look through the lobby. There's few staff cleaning the place. Looks like it will be another night where you don't have to do anything. Yay, you sarcastically say to yourself.

As you're about to click to another room, your eyes catch a couple running by the lobby, holding each other's hand. Must have been on a date, you assume. The twosome reach the elevator, pressing a button then entering within seconds. Most guests at this time are usually drunk out of their mind or leaving to get inebriated.

About two or three minutes pass. You notice they're not getting off the lift. They give each other small looks before the woman seemingly notices the camera surveying them. She whispers something to her partner, so you turn up the high-tech audio to catch wind of what she's saying. You only hear her last words.

"...Right here. I'm impatient."

Impatient? Impatient about what?

The girl suddenly pulls her partner, meeting each other's eyes and going for a deep, passionate kiss. Couples making out in the elevators aren't new to you — you've quietly observed it happen a handful of times. But this pair is different. They're crossing a line that shouldn't be crossed.

Their fervent love making escalates when he pins her frame to the wall. Without releasing their lip lock she wraps a leg around his waist. He peels off the straps of her black dress, pulling off the top, revealing her mouth watering breasts. This is a sign for you to look elsewhere. Your finger inches closer to one of the countless buttons, a tap away from changing the video feed. And it remains there, frozen, unwilling to pull the trigger.

Throughout all of this, your jaw steadily drops in disbelief over the steamy scenario unfolding right in front of your eyes. Any trace of guilt is nonexistent; the couple have no shame in randomly smooching in the elevator, why should you who's watching them?

You watch helplessly as the man buries his face on her partner's mounds. His tongue goes back and forth between her taut nipples, lathering them with loose spit. By the way he devours her chest you can tell he's extremely needy and holding off for so long. His hands squirm through the bottom of her dress, slipping off her panties. His own trousers and boxers fall to the floor moments after.