Vol two. (Payback)

Without a care you relentlessly knock on the door of the house

Without a care you relentlessly knock on the door of the house. Based on the various Instagram photos, as well as video content she produces, this has to be her place. Neighbors might think you're crazy or drunk with how much noise you're making, but you haven't consumed a single alcoholic beverage for about a week. Even though it was almost ten in the evening, you'd fight the cops if they tried calling them on you.

No response. Peer through the windows and see nothing except a well lit dining room. Her car is parked outside so it's not like she's driven off somewhere. Try again. If she doesn't show her face in a few minutes you'd try breaking and entering, you thought.

At last the door opens. Hyemu, or Hyewon by her name, is standing in front of you, wearing nothing except a white bathrobe concealing her matching colored lingerie. She gives you a seductive smirk, as if she's been waiting for you the whole time. On the other hand, you were wearing a serious, if not angry face the whole time.

"So, finally come for round two?" she asked, ignorant of what she did to you.

"You fucking bitch," you snarled as you barged into her house without asking any permission. She closes the door behind you once you enter. Briskly go through room after room. You find her computer turned on, with her webcam seemingly active as well. Hyewon steadily follows behind as you scour her place.

"Do you want to eat first? I've got leftover bulgogi lying around, or if you like-"

"You don't realize what you've done to me," you shouted, cutting her off. "My girlfriend of three years broke up with me because of you!"

Hyewon gives you another wide simper. The knot around her robe is loosening. If her plan was to lure you in, it was working successfully.

"Was your plan to get me free so you could have me as your plaything?"

She leans her hand on the wall in a seductive manner. You know she knew what she was doing. Much of it was vexing to you, but you can't deny she was crafty about it. Look at the well placed computer setup again. You realize it's on and she's got you on camera again. Glance at her once more, she's biting her lip. No words were needed at all. She clearly wants it.

With lighting quickness you rush toward her and smear her lips with yours. She quickly wraps her legs around your waist. Shuffle around the bedroom and undo her lax robe. Throw her on the mattress as she tosses her lingerie, exposing her breasts for the first time. In seconds you divest your own clothing, joining her in equal nakedness. Climbing on the bed, you mark her figure with kisses on her shoulders, chest, neck, and belly.

"That camera is on, right? You're live, right?"

She gives you a gentle nod.

"Then why don't we give them a good show," you whisper in her ear.

Much like the week you met her, you immediately ran your cock into her wet cunt, a scream coming from Hyewon's mouth. Placing both her slender thighs over your shoulders, you pound her immediately at a breakneck pace. Your breaths grew heavy real quick, and so did hers. She bit her lips, taking in the pleasure you were giving her.

"Y-yes, yes, f-fuck yes," Hyewon whimpered, each word coming out in slurs. "I-I missed y-your c-cock s-so m-much."

"Fuck, you like being a slut on camera do you?"

"Y-yes! I love b-being y-your slut!"

Hammer her pussy even faster. Her eyes nearly shut; her features rapidly changing with each thrust, but keeping the same satisfied appearance. The longer it went, the louder the sounds of flesh smacking grew, and the more the computer buzzed. You fucked Hyewon with greater aggression than last time. The anger subsided and turned into your own pleasure. Hearing her whimpers and curses gave you needed relief from your recent relationship fallout.

"I-I'm cumming!" she yelled.

Ride through her first orgasm as a wave of her juices gush over your cock. In her heat, you kept the same tempo, each stroke just as harsh as ever.

Suddenly you remove your shaft from her clenched pussy, detaching her legs clinging on your shoulders. Flipping her on the bed that her ass is now facing you, you once again insert your dick, this time filling her asshole. Hyewon lets out another shriek as you continue pounding her from behind. The sounds of slapping skin increased again, as well as your moaning and panting. If the knocking on her door wasn't enough to wake up the neighbors, your sex definitely will.

You lean on her, leaving frantic kisses through her back. Slap her ass a few times, each hit stronger than the last. Her whimpers turn to screams then yells. Her mouth is constantly left in a wide 'O' position. The camera is recording each moment of your heavy, hot pleasure. Nibble the helix of her left ear, while your hands were clamping hers, which were clawing deeply on the soft sheets.

"Y-you like this Hyemu? Being a slut for me?"

"F-fuck y-yes! I want to b-be your s-slut!"

"Such a dirty woman. I can't believe a girl like you would be such a slut."

Slap her ass one more time. You feel your own climax impending. This time, you plan not to let her get the fill she wanted, out of spite.

"I'm c-close," you whisper.

"P-please, cum for me. I'm your cum slut! Please fill your slut with your cum!"

Her loud pleas were tempting. She had a way with her words, after all. You briefly try thinking about whether to give in once more, or move forward with the disruption. Her clenching ass and pussy were too good to turn away from. Using whatever energy you had left, you gave her asshole every inch of your cock, until you finally flew over the edge.

Burying your shaft deep in her ass, your shaft blew open, releasing a seemingly endless flow of your hot seed inside her. Each release you let out a loud groan until you were completely empty. As you slipped your dick out, you still had enough to spill a fleck of cum on her back and bare bottom.

Fall back on the bed exhausted while Hyewon slowly inches around to join you. Placing her head on your chest and a hand on your shoulder, she gives you a peck on the cheek. Only the computer's endless ringing and your gasps of air could be heard. Jokingly place a gentle slap on the opposite end of her cheek.

"I've never had cock that good before," she mumbled.

Sigh under your breath. "Did it really need to cost my relationship though?" She nods.

"You're still a bitch for what you did, though."

"I'll make it up to you. Promise."