Vol eleven. (A friend in need)

"What on Earth happened to you?"

This isn't anything like her. This isn't the Choi Yena you know.

Your mind can't fully wrap itself around the pictures Yena sent you. For all the years you've known her, not once has this side of hers ever been hinted at. She was the cutesy girl next door that always remained innocent, full of charm that made you like her in the first place. But this? A full 180 to her image. It's almost like she's a completely different person.

Sharp makeup, showy fit, and her toned legs draw your eyes with a little lust. Her appearance stirs quite a reaction in you that you palm your opened mouth that Hyewon can't hear you. Ogling at this new look feels so wrong, but you'd be absolutely lying if she wasn't hotter now.

A click and swing of the bathroom door snaps your attention away from your phone. Look to your left and find Hyewon, hair still wet, mouth biting on her bobble, and a bathrobe draped all over her slender figure, finished from her shower. She must never know anything about this at all cost.

"I just got out of the shower." She grabs the bobble from her mouth and wraps it around her black hair. While she fixes the knot around her robe, her brows furrow at the glimpse of your concerned face. "What's up, babe? You look a little bothered."

Noticing yourself and your phone still in hand, you contort your guise to make a wide, cartoonish smile. You get your brain together to form a coherent answer. "Nothing! I just saw a really cringe-inducing meme on my feed."

Not a very convincing answer. Far from it. "Huh? That's not quite the reaction I expect from a mild image on the internet. What's really going on, love?"

Oh no. Think fast. She must have zero idea about Yena and what's happened to her, you think to yourself. What to say, what to say?

Look at your phone. There's even more unread messages, mostly from your service provider, that one spa that always reminds you of their newest promo, and your former gym coach. Suddenly you remembered about him and how he'd share his tragic stories. Checking his texts, an idea flashes in your mind. Such a genius plan causes you to enlarge your eyes in excitement.

"Oh right! Um." Remembering that you need to make the issue serious, your tone transitions from elation to misery before continuing your sentence. "I received a text from my friend that his brother got involved in a car accident and had to be rushed to the hospital. He's in critical health and I need to be there for him as soon as possible."

"Oh no. Bless his soul, I hope he'll be okay." From that point on, Hyewon no longer bothers to say another word, let alone ask another question. Internally, you breathe a sigh of relief. A temporary win, but for who knows how long before she'll eventually find out.

While she walks over to the bed to get herself fixed, you rush into the bathroom with your phone then lock the door once inside. Turn on the shower. You wince a little as the icy cold water hits you hard. You can't stop thinking about Yena to the point where you don't bathe right away. Letting the pouring water soak you completely, you formulate a plan. The next part is to figure out how to sneak away from Hyewon so you can see her downtown. In a way, you're glad she texted you to meet together. Your dick is completely sore from two weeks of mindless sex, and you need an excuse away from Hyewon, even for at least one day.