Headquarters

At 5.30, I threw on some cargo pants and a black hoodie, with a little alien on the front. I was putting my hair in a bun, when there was a knock at the trailer door.

Curious, I open the door, and see the grinning face of Eric. 
"Ready to go Y/n?"
"Yeah, I just gotta finish my hair".

I was ready in what could only have been one minute at the most, but when I went outside, Eric was impatiently tapping his watch mockingly. 

I lock the trailer, rolling my eyes. A movement which he appears to have missed, or simply chosen to ignore.

"Are you ready to meet the other cast members?" he asked me.
"Absolutely not, they could be famous". 

He says nothing to that, only smiles, which causes me to nudge his side
"WELL YOU CAN'T JUST SMILE THEN TELL ME NOTHING", I laugh. I appear to be joking, but really, I'm nervous. Extremely nervous.

"You have nothing to stress about, they will all love you", Eric can clearly sense my nerves.

The few strands of hair that had fallen into my face started blowing around. The wind was picking up, and the cold was stinging my eyes. 

"We're almost there", Eric pointed out, and sure enough, in the distance I could see a warm glow of light. 

A large building came into view, with huge windows. I could make out around 4 people in there but couldn't work out who they were.

While Eric headed for the door, I went and peeked through the window, so I could get an idea of who I was meeting, and brace myself for it. 

Eric spotted me and called out "Y/N, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?", he whisper-shouted.
"I'M GETTING TO KNOW WHOSE THERE, SO I CAN PREPARE MYSELF", I whisper-shouted back.

He tiptoed over in order not be seen by those already inside, barely holding in his laughter.
"Oh come on you look like a creep, just go through the door like a normal person", he wheezed.

I agreed, I may as well not make the people I'm so nervous to meet think I was crazy. 

He opened the door for me and I stepped in, underestimating how high the step was. I fell forward, letting out a yelp. I would've fallen flat on my face, but thankfully Eric was prepared for something like this, and grabbed my arm just in time, heaving me up. 

Unfortunately, my yell had alerted everyone of our arrival, and all eyes were on us. 

So much for not looking like a crazy person.

I felt my cheeks go red hot as the 4 people came to make sure I was okay. 

This was the first time I got to see everyone's faces. I almost fell over again when I saw who the people were.

Chris Evans, Emma Watson, and Robert Downey Jr all stood before me, with worried looks on their faces. 

A woman, who I immediately recognized to be Cara Williams, went off to get me a drink of water, and I was too star-struck to protest.

RDJ extended his hand out to me, introducing himself, and I shook it, trying to hide the fact that I was trembling with nerves.

Chris then did the same, and I nodded as though I didn't already know who they were.

"Y/n Arrowheart", I responded shakily.

Emma went for a hug instead of a handshake, which I would never say no to. When she pulled away, she gestured for me to follow her into the living-room area. 

The "headquarters", as they often referred to it, was a large place. It basically looked like the inside of someones home.

"Close your mouth Y/n, you look like a codfish", Eric laughed. I closed my mouth quickly, unaware that it had even been hanging open.

"So Y/n, have you had any previous acting experience?", Chris asked.
"Um no, Cara just came up to me while I was waiting in a mall". I fidgeted, and I can't lie, I was embarrassed to be so inexperienced compared to these three superstars.
"Oh, that's so cool", Emma exclaimed comfortingly. I smiled in return, as Cara came back, holding out a glass of water to me.

I take it gratefully, and drink it, purely to have something to do to disrupt the silence. Cara sat down on the couch beside me. 

"A lot of the cast will be arriving throughout the next five days", she explained to me, "You guys are just needed for the first few scenes, and there was no point in getting everyone here just yet".

"Oh fair enough", I breathe out. The others start talking amongst themselves, and Cara begins telling me about tomorrows schedule. 

"Every night, you get emailed your timetable for the following day, you'll have more spare time than you think, so feel free to explore the place a bit", she rambles. "For breakfast, you can make something here, but a lot of the cast often go out before shooting starts to grab a bite to eat".

I just nod along, taking in what she's saying, but not having any responses. Before I know it, its 7.30, and everyone gets ready to go to their own trailers for the night. Chris and RDJ leave first, each high-fiving me as a good night. 

Cara leaves next, and Emma comes and sits in the spot where Cara sat the whole night beside me. She really was stunning. Before she can say anything, I spoke up, surprising myself. 

"I think you're amazing by the way, I loved you as Hermione, and Meg in Little women, and in ballet shoes, and literally everything you've ever been in", I blurt out, only afterwards realising how cringy that sounded.

She smiled, pulling me into a hug. 
"Aw, you're too sweet", she laughed. "Hey, what's your number? I'll text you when we all go out for breakfast in case you want to come along tomorrow".

I give her my number, and she adds me to her contacts. She sends me a message, so I can save her on my phone as well. 

Unknown Number

?

Hello :)

Me

Heyyy

I immediately save her number. She says her goodbye, and goes off to bed, leaving just me and Eric, who had become like my tour guide.

"You about ready to leave?", he questions.
"Yup, I'm all done for the night"
"Excellent, lets get going".

He leaves it unlocked, so people can access it tomorrow morning, and we set off on the 5 minute journey back to the trailer park.