Chapter 27 | Mature

Începe de la început

"No more," Blandine cried, "I want you, please..."

The Emperor smirked, "What do you want baby?"

"Please?"

"Say it. What do you want?"

Blandine shut her eyes and growled at him, "Your cock! I want your cock, enough with the fingers please! I want your cock..."

"Baby, you put it in yourself..." He whispered when she's loosen enough, teasing her gently.

Blandine could feel her cheeks burn. When is she going to get use to this? Is this really Magnus? It's still clear on her mind how he forced her before, how he ruthlessly entered her without her permission. It feels like it just happened yesterday, the times when he mercilessly pounded on her until she bleed. So now that he's being considerate, oh gosh, is the end of the world already happening?

In the end, Blandine had no other choice but to obey. First of all, she doesn't want to anger the Emperor. And she wants to use the chance to create her own pace before he changes his mind.

"Ahhh, ahhh..." She moaned as she slowly put his cock inside her pussy, "Oh, uhmm, Emperor..."

"Feels good baby, yeah?" He growled against her ears and fondled her breasts, "Fuck, you're so tight..."

Blandine's eyes rolled back, "Can't, so big, big, too much... ahhh..."

She was about to back out due to his size but the hut was suddenly filled with her scream when he ruthlessly pulled her waist down totally letting his cock penetrate her. His twitching manhood finally entered her tight and wet pussy. It took them a while before Blandine could finally adjust, and heaven knows how much he tried so hard to compose himself. He wants to fuck her already, he wants to devour her entirety now until she's full of his cum, until she cannot walk at all, until she's dropped dead due to the pleasure he gives.

Blandine's eyes welled in tears as she stilled on top of him, his manhood twitching inside her badly. What the hell is she going to do now? Every move she make creates a tingling sensation over her body as his cock penetrates slowly inside her

"I... I don't know what to do, your majesty..." She said shyly.

"You don't know what to do my love?" He gripped her hair, "Hmm..." He sniffed her addicting scent. He's so fucking addicted to her, he'll look for this again.

"Move your hips baby..." He commanded.

Blandine cried, "Your Majesty..." She's so shy, she don't know what to do. She might make a mistake and disappoint the Emperor.

But Magnus is totally enjoying the view, he's enjoying everything, "Just spell your name using your hips baby."

What?

What now?

Blandine stilled for a moment. Her eyes dropped on Magnus who's staring at her in admiration. She suddenly felt shy again. She slowly moved her hips. It was really difficult, she might pass out due to excessive pleasure. Every move she makes pulls her sanity, it feels so freaking good.

"Ahh, my, Your Majesty..." She moaned as she drew the letter "B" using her hips, "Hmmm..."

Magnus purred at her movement, "Ugh, was that B, baby?"