"Really? I didn't take you for a drive when I bought it?"

"No," you remarked. "You took Yoongi oppa, but you said I couldn't come because my 'lameness' would ruin your chances of picking up girls."

"Oh, right," Jungkook chuckled. "Sorry about that."

"Not sure I can forgive you," you joked.

"I'll take you for a drive after dinner," he vowed. "Then will you forgive me?"

You affirmed that you would, and as Jungkook was pulling out of the driveway, you wondered, "So...did you end up getting any girls that night?"

"I got a few numbers, but I didn't call any of them."

"Why not?"

"I realized how much I liked Sarang," he murmured. "She was the only girl I wanted."

Even now, Sarang was the only girl Jungkook wanted.

***

"We have a reservation under 'Jeon'."

The hostess acknowledged Jungkook, grabbing two menus and having the two of you follow her to a table. Once seated, a waiter came over and asked if you'd like to start off with something to drink.

"Balbi Soprani Moscato d'Asti," he requested before shooting a smile in your direction.

Your favorite. Again.

"Did my brother tell you I like Balbi Soprani?" you queried when the waiter left to retrieve the bottle of wine.

"No," Jungkook answered. "I've seen you drinking it a few times."

"You don't like white wine though, do you?"

He shook his head. "Not really."

"The bottle you had yesterday," you began, "did you buy that just for me then?"

"Yeah, I did," he stated. "I know you don't like red that much, and that's all I keep at the house, so I wanted to get you something you liked."

"That was sweet of you," you expressed. "Thank you."

Jungkook attempted to bite back a grin as the waiter returned with a bottle of Moscato chilling in a container of ice, and two wine glasses. Your server offered to pour the wine for you, but Jungkook told him that it was okay; he'd do it himself.

Jungkook filled your glass before filling his own. The two of you then skimmed the menu for what to order. Jungkook recommended the rosé pasta, citing that nobody did pasta better than Seokjin. You decided to get it, and for himself, Jungkook chose the steak.

You and Jungkook were chitchatting after you had ordered; however, the conversation was cut short when Sarang walked through the entrance, her arm resting in the crook of a man's elbow.

Every muscle in Jungkook's body tensed as soon as he saw the couple heading towards the hostess' stand. The anger built inside of him, his tongue poking the inside of his cheek. The fire behind his eyes burned the more he watched them together.

You reached across the table, laying your hand on top of his. Jungkook snapped out of his trance, the fire extinguishing with it. He gazed at you, murmuring a small, "Sorry."

"Are you okay, Kook?" you asked, your heart pained from his expression.

"I don't know," he replied. "I figured she'd be here with a guy, but I didn't think about how it'd make me feel."

"We can eat somewhere else if you're uncomfortable."

Jungkook opposed the suggestion. "I'll be fine."