Fourteen

As the women made it down the stairs holding hands, Chandra appeared at the bottom of the steps. "Hey, are you guys okay?" The short woman asked. "Yeah I slipped in the bathroom and I didn't wanna bother anyone, but Stefania insisted on helping," Danielle said quickly letting go of the Italian's hand.

"Stefania, why weren't you this much of a kiss ass with the rest of us," Chandra said raising her eyebrow. "Well, Danielle is gonna be in charge of making my pictures look good, so I'm not trying to get on her bad side" the millionaire let out a nervous chuckle. "Mhm," Chandra let out walking to the living room where everyone has now moved to.

Once the women were alone again, they burst out in laughter. "I'm gonna go get some water, do you want anything?" Stefania asked. The blonde just shook her head no, as she made her way into the living room. She spotted her friends sitting on each side of Jesse, flirting and laughing with him.

She looked at them weirdly and walked over to Cat and E.R. "Finally finished?" Cat said with a smirk. "Shut up Cat," Danielle said covering her smile with her hand. "Finished what?" E.R. asked obliviously. "Uh setting up my camera, yeah I was hoping to get some pictures of everyone" Danielle quickly said shooting Cat a glare.

After a bunch of talking and mingling, Danielle noticed that Stefania hadn't come back. She excused herself, saying that she was going to grab her camera, getting up to walk to the foyer. As she grabbed her camera, she heard loud yelling coming from the kitchen. Danielle walked towards the kitchen seeing the Spampinato siblings yelling at each other. She kept herself hidden, not wanting to add fuel to that fire.

"What don't you understand Gio? I like her, so much, like it hurts my heart when I don't see her. I don't understand why it's so hard for you to accept this part of me. I already have to deal with papa, but you? I didn't expect this from you," Stefania spoke out trying to hold her tears back.

"Stef I love you so much, and I don't care that she's a woman, I just don't want what happened with Tony to happen with Danielle. He told you that he loved you, purposed to you, then stole ten million dollars from you and vanished," Gio said as comfort began to lace his voice.

"Gio, I don't need you looking out for me," Stefania was quickly cut off by Gio saying "but I'm your brother Stef. I'm not gonna sit around and watch you get your heart broken into a million pieces just like last time". "Tutto questo è così frustrante Gio" Stefania began.

"I met her a couple of days ago and I've felt things I haven't even felt with Tony. He used to do things to me if I said the wrong thing or if I worked too late, but she makes my feelings valid, she makes me feel like I can do anything and still be okay. Gio on our first date, Danielle took my makeup and my jewelry off while I was asleep. She took care of me when she only knew me for a day. If I get my heart broken then so be it. I'd rather have my heart shatter into a million pieces than not be with her," Stefania finished looking at Gio.

Danielle smiled to herself, knowing that she felt the same way about the brunette. Butterflies began to flutter around her stomach when she heard Gio say "then consider me on your side. I can tell you're happy, I want that for you always".

Stefania smiled at her brother before walking out of the kitchen. She passed the blonde not noticing her, as she ran her hands through her hair. Once Stefania Made it back to the living room, Danielle walked into the kitchen to talk to Gio.

"Hey," she said softly, still holding her camera. "Dani, can I call you Dani?" Gio asked as the blonde nodded. "I'm sorry for how I spoke to you. I was looking out for my sister, she gets used by people quite easily so I didn't want that happening again. But that doesn't justify the tone I took with you," he rambled.

"Gio, it's okay, I have a sister too, and I would move mountains just to make sure she's okay," Danielle smiled. "I can tell you care about her, and she cares about you. You seem genuine Dani, I'm excited to see you evolve individually and with Stefania" Gio smiled back at her, bringing her in for a hug.