Twenty five

"Cabin crew, prepare for landing" the pilot spoke through the intercoms. Everyone began fastening their seatbelts as two flight attendants walked through the plane assuring everything was secure.

One of the flight attendants walked up to the millionaire to adjust her seat upright. She placed one hand behind the seat and the other on the Italian's thigh. "There you go Ms.Spampinato," the flight attendant said in a lustful tone. Danielle watched the exchange and almost immediately started bouncing her leg.

"Excuse me" the blonde cleared her throat. "May I help you?" The flight attendant bluntly asked. "You can first start by losing your attitude, then you can grab me a water please" Danielle snapped back.

Stefania smirked at her girlfriend's jealousy. Danielle locked eyes with the millionaire then rolled her eyes at her to indicate she was annoyed. The Italian grabbed her phone and texted the blonde.

Stefania: You don't have to be so rude.

Danielle: oh really? She had her hand on your thigh.

Stefania: Bambina, she was adjusting my seat

Danielle: you know what. Fine. She was adjusting your seat.

Stefania: why are you so jealous?

Danielle: I'm not jealous. But two people can play this game. Let's see who the jealous one is here.

Stefania: Ohhhh is that so? Okay, a game it is. Shoot your best shots.

Danielle: ha watch me ;)

Stefania: I'll have you on your knees in no time princess ;)

Danielle: I'll be on my knees, just not with you.

Stefania quickly looked up to see the blonde smirk. The Italian felt her blood boil as jealousy began to creep up on her.

Danielle: what's the matter? Is someone getting jealous?

Stefania: no. Good luck Ms. Savre.

Danielle: Good luck Ms. Spampinato.

The flight attendant came back to the blonde with a bottle of water. Danielle thanked her and watched her girlfriend call the flight attendant over. She bent down to bring her ear down to Stefania's mouth for her to whisper something. The Italian whispered something into her ear then brought her face down to her neck, whispering something else.

Danielle looked at Barrett and brought her closer to whisper something to her. "I need to make her jealous". "Why?" Barrett asked. "Because we're playing a game to see who gets more jealous, and she currently winning" Danielle replied. "On it," Barrett said with a smirk. "When the plane lands, you're winning this shit" she added.

After a few minutes, the flight landed and came to a complete stop. Barrett and Danielle stood up and walked over to Jason who was sitting next to Stefania. She stood by the arm rest of her girl friends seat, when she felt Stefania's hand trail along the inside of her thigh, very subtly. "Jason ready to go?" Danielle asked, not acknowledging her girlfriend. "Yeah are you?" Jason responded. "Danielle let's change before we go," Barrett said before the blonde could answer.

"We can change together, in the room," Danielle said with a smirk. Stefania dropped her jaw a little while raising an eyebrow. The millionaire watched the friends go into the room. "We gotta dress in some shit that'll make her go crazy" Barrett whispered. "I couldn't pick a dress so I packed two in my carryon, you pick one and I'll wear the other one" Danielle quickly spoke.

Barrett picked a navy blue midi dress with a slit going up her thigh while Danielle picked a black sheath maxi dress that had slits up both sides of the dress, passing her hips and stopping at her stomach. The dress was held together with crisscrossed lace on each side of the blonde. The women stepped out after finishing their looks only to be met with the millionaire about to knock.