Eleven

The Italian began closing her eyes as her week began to catch up to her. "I want my candy" Danielle said going to grab the plastic bag that sat on the floor. She turned back around to see the Italian asleep. She looked around for her bag but remembered it was probably still in the car.

Danielle walked into Stefania's closet to grab something to cover herself in when she came across a red satin robe. She grabbed it wrapping it around her body before making her way downstairs. When she got to the bottom of the steps when she was met with Kaitlyn.

"Hey Kaitlyn, have you seen Jason?" The blonde asked. "He is probably in his suite, the intercom by the door allows you to call into any of the rooms, they're all labelled so please help yourself," Kaitlyn said pointing at the intercom by the door.

Danielle thanked her then walked over to the intercom and buzzed Jason's name waiting for his response. "Jason here, what can I do for you, Ms.Spampinato?" He spoke. "It's actually Danielle, sorry to bother you but I left my bag in the car and I was wondering if I could get it" the blonde replied. "I'll be there in a second," Jason said quickly, disconnecting from the intercom.

After a couple of minutes, Jason appeared in the Foyer. "I can go grab it, it's in the back seat right?" He asked, Danielle just nodded. As Jason went to fetch the bag, Danielle began analyzing the art on the walls. "Here you go," Jason said bringing in her bag. "Thank you so much, Jason," Danielle said shooting him a smile.

"Here, let me give you my number, in case you need anything. At any time just call or text!" He said pointing at the blonde's phone. Danielle handed him her phone. "Thank you, Jason, I appreciate you!" The photographer smiled. "Good night Danielle," he said as Danielle started making her up the stairs. "Night Jason," the blonde replied.

Danielle made her way up the stairs and back into the millionaire's room. She smiled at how Stefania was still asleep. She leaned down, kissing Stefania's forehead before she went to the bathroom to start her routine.

After she was done she opened the drawer to find makeup wipes. She grabbed one and walked back out of the room. Danielle gently sat down on the bed and began wiping the makeup off Stefania's face.

She took off the Italian's earrings and necklace and put them on the nightstand. Danielle munched on some candy before brushing her teeth and heading back to bed. She turned the lamp off and cuddled close to Stefania.

As the morning came around Stefania was woken up by a familiar feeling building in her stomach. The Italian let out a soft moan as she started opening her eyes. "Fuck" the millionaire let out, gripping the sheets as she inched closer to her climax. "I'm cum- I'm cumming" she let out as her orgasm came crashing into her.

Danielle rose from under the sheets and up to Stefania's lips. "Good morning" Danielle smirked leaning down to kiss the Italian. "Mmm, it is a good morning indeed," Stefania smiled into the kiss.

"Care to join me in the shower?" Danielle smirked, standing up. "I'll do you one better, a bath," the Italian said. "I like your robe, where'd you get it from?" Stefania asked sarcastically as they walked into the bathroom. "Oh, this new boutique called 'my boss's closest'" Danielle said wiggling her eyebrows.

Stefania filled the tub with water adding eucalyptus oil to have a nice touch on their bodies. The Italian stepped into the warm bath pushing herself back until she hit the wall of the tub. Danielle followed shortly after taking the robe off. The blonde leaned back into Stefania, melting at her touch.

The women sat there, basking in each other's presence. "Vorrei alzarmi Tutte le mattine accanto a te" Stefania whispered in the blondes ear. "I have no idea what you just said but yeah me too," Danielle said causing the Italian to giggle.