Seventeen

6 days later

"Your stats look amazing, you guys can go home today, under the condition of taking it easy," Jessica said. "I will come and check up on you every other day, so Danielle will you be at Stefania's or will you be at your house?" She added. "My house, we can have Jason pick up whatever you need and then you can stay with me" Stefania quickly said before Danielle had the chance to answer.

"I guess at Stef's" the blonde giggled. "Perfect, now I will say this again, take it easy on the sex, your bodies are still healing and you don't want to undo your stitching," Jessica said with a laugh. The photographer was so quick to hide her face, wanting that conversation to end.

Jessica left the room, leaving the couple together. "Once we get home, wanna cuddle and have dinner? I asked Kaitlyn to make so lasagna" Stefania smiled as she stood up. "Home?" Danielle said biting her lip, trying to conceal her smile.

"Yeah, it's gonna be your home for a bit, so yeah home" the millionaire giggled. "Lasagna and cuddles sound amazing," Danielle said getting up as well to start changing into the spare clothes her best friends picked up.

Danielle wore a baby blue matching tracksuit with university blue Jordan's, while Stefania wore a brown matching tracksuit with brown converse. "You look cute," Danielle said walking up to the Italian, wrapping her hands around her waist, then moving them down to her ass. "Bambina, the doors are glass, everyone can see you grabbing my ass" Stefania giggled.

"Good, everyone can see that you're mine" Danielle smiled up at the brunette. "Mmm the things I'm gonna do to you when I have the stamina" the Italian whispered leaning in to kiss the blonde. "I'm already wet thinking about it," Danielle said as lust laced her voice, pulling away from the millionaire.

As the blonde turned away, Stefania swung her arm to slap the photographer's ass. "Great to see you on your feet, Ms. Spampinato," Jason laughed as he walked into the room. "Thank you, Jason! So babe Jason is gonna be taking us around where ever we need to go because we're not allowed to be driving for a while" Stefania said putting her arm around Jason.

"Thank you, Jason, you don't have to," Danielle said with a smile. "I'm just saying if I see y'all lift a finger during your recovery I'm making sure Jessica finds out, and you've seen how scary she gets when we break medical advice," Jason said shrugging his shoulders.

As they signed release forms and gathered their things, the women began making their way out of the hospital and into the car. Just before they got into the car, the paparazzi came running toward them causing Jason to become overly protective.

"Stefania what happened"
"Stefania is this your girlfriend"
"Stefania is it true that she's your wife"
"Stefania are you going to sue for the car crash"
Paparazzi started screaming out.

The women ignored them, making their way into the rolls Royce phantom that they used for their first date. Once the doors were closed, both the women let out a sigh they didn't realize they were holding. "I'm sorry Bambina," the Italian said. "Don't be my love, they're annoying pricks" Danielle said taking Stefania's hand in hers.

"Wife" the blonde added smiling as she looked down. "I love the sound of it, first you said it to me and now paparazzi, keep manifesting it Ms. Savre, it's bound to happen," the Italian giggled.

"Where too first?" Jason asked. "Can we stop by my apartment to get some things, please?" Danielle asked. "On it" Jason replied. With that, they started making their way to Danielle's apartment. "Are you okay?" Stefania said rubbing her thumb on the blonde's hand. "Last time we were heading towards my apartment, I almost lost you," the photographer spoke out trying to hold back her tears.