Ten

After a short ride to the blonde's apartment, Jason sounded "Were here Danielle". "Do you mind if I wait in the car? I wanna respond to a couple of emails" Stefania asked. "Yeah that's fine" Danielle responded giving her a quick peck.

Jason opened the door for her to step out. "Thank you, Jason" she smiled as she began to walk into the apartment building. She grabbed her keys from her purse and entered the building, making her way up to her apartment.

She opened the door to find her best friends asleep on the couch. "Drew, Doss, wake up," Danielle said shaking them. "Hey, dude, how was the date," Barrett said rubbing her eyes. "It was amazing, I came to grab some things because I'm sleeping at her house" Danielle winked.

"Get it Savre" Sarah yelled out as the blonde walked into her room. Danielle quickly stripped out of her dress, taking her heels off as well, and changed into army green flowy pants and a walnut brown oversized t-shirt. She grabbed her Dark Mocha Jordan's and her bag filled with essentials.

"Dani you posted a picture?" Barrett called out as she scrolled through Instagram. "I did, guess how much that bottle of wine costs," Danielle said as she walked out of the room.

"Uh based on the twelve thousand dollar bottle you had at her house I'm gonna say thirty thousand for this one" Barrett responded. "Nah based on Stefania's taste I'm gonna say fifty thousand" Sarah joined in.

The blonde laughed and shouted to her Alexa. "Alexa, how much is a 1945 Romanée-Conti" Danielle spoke up. "A 1945 Romanée-Conti starts at five hundred and fifty-eight thousand dollars" Alexa replied. Danielle turned around to see the looks on her friend's faces. Both their jaws were dropped. "Yeah that's what I looked like," Danielle said laughing.

"Does she have siblings? Are they rich too?" Barrett asked. "She has a brother, he's married though" Danielle laughed. "Danielle I hate to say this, but I'm so jealous," Sarah said. "Okay, I gotta go, she's waiting for me in her Rolls Royce," Danielle said wiggling her eyebrows. "Which we've already had sex in" she added.

"How the hell did I get stuck hanging out with you instead of being on a date with a millionaire," Barrett sighed. "Gee thanks," Sarah said, rolling her eyes. "Oh I forgot to tell you guys that I can't hang out tomorrow night, I'm having my first business meeting," Danielle said standing by the door.

"Yeah, Stefania mentioned it before you did" Sarah laughed. "Shit sorry, okay bye, you guys. And would you please leave eventually," Danielle said with a whine in her voice.

As she walked back down to the car she was met by Jason standing by the car door. "Danielle" he nodded, opening the car door for her. "Thank you, Jason," The blonde smiled.

As Danielle got into the car she noticed Stefania had her laptop on her lap, and she was typing away. "Hey, sorry I took so long, Sarah and Barrett are still upstairs" The blonde spoke out. "It's okay, and done," Stefania said pressing enter then shutting her laptop, turning her attention to the blonde.

"You look cute," Stefania said checking the blonde out. "Thank you, do you like my shoes? I just got them!" Danielle said excitedly flashing her shoes. "Si, but I like you more," the Italian said scrunching her nose at the blonde. "Mmm I like you too," the photographer said leaning in to kiss the Italian.

Just before the kiss got steamy, the blonde received a text. She broke the kiss to see who it was when her mood instantly changed. "What's wrong," Stefania said with worry in her voice. "It's my stupid ex. 'Hey, Dani, saw the latest Instagram post, can I join you for some wine? Xo Andrew'" Danielle read out loud.

"Yeesh, he sounds like a jerk," Stefania said trying to make her feel better. "Can we stop by a gas station? I want candy," Danielle asked fiddling with her fingers. Stefania nodded placing her hand in Danielle's to stop her from fidgeting. "Jason, take us to the nearest gas station, please" Stefania spoke through the intercom. "On it" he responded.