Eight

"Okay go, I'm already running behind," Stefania said as she stood up from her desk. "Where are my keys" she added reaching into her pocket to pull her keys out. As she pulled her keys out of her pocket something fell out causing Cat to gasp before saying "No fucking way".

Stefania turned around to see Cat holding Danielle's underwear. "Jesus Cat" Stefania said snatching the underwear from her. "So you're sleeping with your photographer, got it!" Cat said with a devilish smirk. "Stef, it's me. We've known each other since we were twelve, I wanna hear the details" the short Italian said as they walked toward the elevator.

"Cat she's different, she makes me feel things I've always been so afraid of feeling," Stefania said playing with the rings on her fingers. "Ms. Spampinato, everything is set for tomorrow" Jaicy spoke up. "I've emailed you a schedule of everything that is to take place tomorrow" she added.

"Grazie Jaicy, now go home, you were done an hour ago," Stefania said shooting her a small smile before returning to her conversation with Cat. The elevator ride down was filled with Stefania catching Caterina up to speed with everything going on between her and Danielle.

"Wow Spampinato, never thought I'd see you soft" Cat said with a genuine smile. "Shut up, I'm gonna start blushing," The millionaire said already blushing.

As Stefania drove home she quickly called her favourite restaurant to book a last-minute reservation. "Ciao is a chef Alberto available? Please tell him Stefania is on the phone" Stefania said to the woman on the phone. After a couple of minutes, a man's voice took over the phone

"Stefania, Amore, ciao" Alberto spoke, excited to hear Stefania. "Ciao Alberto, I need a table tonight, my table preferably, is that possible?" The brunette asked tapping her fingers on the steering wheel. "Of course! It'll be ready in thirty minutes" Alberto exclaimed. "Grazie Mille Alberto, a presto" Stefania said hanging up.

As Stefania pulled up into her driveway she was greeted by Jake and Jason. "Ms. Spampinato," they said in unison. "Hey you guys, Jason, I need you to drive me tonight, I'm taking Danielle on a date, so would you mind getting the phantom ready?" The Italian said tossing her keys to Jake.

"Yes, Ms. Spampinato" Jason spoke walking toward the garage. Stefania walked into her home and straight to her room to take a shower. Once she was done with her shower, she walked into her walk-in closet to pick out an outfit.

She chose to settle on a burgundy pantsuit, wearing nothing under the blazer. She sat at her vanity doing her hair. She decided to pull her hair back in a low bun, letting loose strands drop on her face. She put on her diamond Cuban link chain along with simple diamond earrings.

She put on some light makeup, before grabbing her phone to text the blonde that she would need her address. The Italian slipped her nude Iriza Louboutin heels on, before walking to her vanity to spray some perfume. She began to walk out of the door when her phone buzzed as a message came through from the blonde.

Stefania smiled down at her phone even though it was just her address. The Italian stepped out of her home and down the steps to find Jason standing at the bottom of the steps with a 2019 black Rolls Royce phantom. "Ms. Spampinato" Jason nodded as she stepped into the car.

~~

When Danielle got home after the remainder of her shift, she got into the shower. After her shower, she decided to start a Group FaceTime call with her best friends. "Pick up, pick up, pick up" Danielle nervously said as her leg began bouncing up and down. Barrett finally answered causing the blonde to sigh in relief.

"Help me pick out an outfit, Stefania is taking me out on a date tonight and I haven't picked anything out yet" Danielle quickly said. "Open your door," Barrett said. The blonde ran over to her door finding the redhead and the curly-haired woman standing in front of her.