Four

"Okay," Danielle said taking a sip of her wine. "okay?" the Italian questioned. "Consider me your new photographer" she smiled at the millionaire. "I'm truly honoured," Stefania said holding her glass up to clink it with Danielle, trying to contain her excitement. "We should have a small celebration, and then we'll have the real welcome celebration when you sign your contract" she added.

Stefania stood up and walked over to her record player. She picked up one of the classics and played it. 'Nel blu dipinto di blu' by Dean Martin played through the speakers of the living room. Stefania began to sing out loud before saying "Come on, come dance with me" holding her hand out, Danielle reached out and grabbed her hand giggling.

Stefania was quick to spin her around with one hand as they both still held their glasses in the other hands. Before they could dance the night away, Kaitlyn walked into the room holding the bottle of wine offering a refill. They both handed their glasses to the woman to top off, Danielle waited patiently for her glass but before Kaitlyn could give her the glass back, Stefania spun Danielle around once more pulling her closer to her chest, causing the blonde to blush uncontrollably. 

Kaitlyn didn't want to disturb them, so she filled their glasses back up and left them on the coffee table. Kaitlyn had left the room, leaving the two women dancing and laughing together. 

They continued to dance the night away drinking glass after glass of wine, until 'that's Amore' by Dean Martin started playing on the speakers. "You know Ms. Spampinato, I didn't think you were much of a dancer," Danielle said pretending to be serious as she walked towards the coffee table to put her glass down. "How many times do I have to tell you, just call me Stefania," the millionaire said rolling her eyes playfully at the blonde. "Oh I can't do that, I'm your employee now" Danielle smirked.

Stefania laughed then quickly said "Not officially, you haven't signed your contract yet," wiggling her eyebrows as she held her hand out for Danielle to take so they can dance together.

"Mhm that is right, I haven't signed the contract yet," Danielle said inching closer to her almost new boss. Stefania snaked her arm around the blonde's waist pulling her even closer.

"You smell good" the newly hired photographer whispered. "mmm so do you," the millionaire said in a low husky voice as she looked down at the big blue eyes staring up at her. They stayed there staring at each other for a few moments before Danielle spoke up breaking the silence. "I should um, go home, it's getting late" pulling away a little before she quickly added "I'm going to get a taxi since I've had a couple of drinks, I can come back for my car tomorrow"

"Nonsense, stay here. I have six spare bedrooms, you can choose one to your liking" Stefania said still holding on to Danielle's hand. "Are you sure? I really don't want to be a burden" Danielle said nervously. "Please, Andiamo, I'll show you the rooms," the millionaire said walking her through the house into the wing where all the rooms were spread out.

"I can just stay in this one" Danielle said as Stefania opened the first room. "Are you sure? there are five other rooms you could pick from" Stefania questioned. "I'm sure, you're kind enough to let me stay here, I'm definitely not going to be picky" Danielle smiled.

"Okay I'm going to get you something to change into, there are brand new toothbrushes and new towels in the ensuite bathroom which is right there," The Italian said pointing behind Danielle. "Thank you, Stefania, I really appreciate this" Danielle said giving Stefania's hand a light squeeze.

A few moments had gone by and Stefania had returned with a silk pyjama set for Danielle. The blonde thanked her as she took the clothes from her. "My room is the third door on the left, if you need me for anything please don't hesitate to come into my room," she said smiling as she began to walk towards the door. "Good night Stefania," Danielle said offering a small smile. "Good night Bella"