Chapter 91. Searching For Her!

Start from the beginning

"Princess!" He said.

"Sweetheart? Kya hua usse?" Cabir almost shouted.

"Ghar aaja please. Abhi aur Dhruv ko bhi lekar aana." Manik said controlling himself from breaking down on the phone itself.

"Manik tu.. tu tension mat le. Me aa raha hu sabke sath. Sab thik ho jayega." Cabir said and cut the call.

"Manik kya hua?" Cabir rushed inside Malhotra Mansion with their full gang and saw Manik sitting in the living room holding his head

Manik immediately hugged him and started crying.

"Cabir.. princess.. she... Gone..I..." Manik said between his sobs.

Navya ran inside the kitchen to fetch water for Manik.

Cabir made him drink it while Navya rubbed his back.

"Manik calm down. Shant hoja." Mukti kneeled down in front of him and tapped his lap.

After calming manik Abhi aksed him what happened. Manik narrated them everything. All became tensed.

"4 ghante hogaye hai jab maine usse aakhri baar baat kari thi.. uske baad uska koi pata nahi hai." Manik said in a dejected voice.

"Bhai aise rone se kaam nahi chalega. Humein himmat rakhni hogi. We have to find our Nandu." Navya said and everyone nodded.

"You're right Navya. I will find my baby. I'll let nothing happen to her." Manik said with a determined face.

"Guys let's check that Cafe again." Alya suggested.

"Yes. Cabir and Abhi come with me.. and rest all stay here and keep trying her number. And dhruv you call someone and try to trace her location." Manik said and all nodded.

Three of them sat in Manik's car and drove to the Cherrytree Cafe. Manik didn't even parked the car and ran inside the Cafe. All the people were shocked seeing Manik Malhotra the 'Rockstar' in such a disheveled state. The manager came running to him.

"Sir how can I help you?" The manager asked worriedly.

Off course it wasn't common for him to see Manik Malhotra in his cafe in a messed up state just few hours after his girlfriend had a meeting there including her driver's questionnaire.

"At what time Nandini's meeting ended today?" He asked straight.

"Sir about 4 hours back. The meeting continued for about 3 hours." He said confidently.

Manik nodded.

"I want to see the CCTV camera footage after her meeting ended." Manik said with a neutral face.

"Sure sir. This way." The manager led the way for the three to control room.

He asked the tech guy present there to show the footage. The guy nodded and played from the time that manager asked him to. All were looking closely to the video.