34

⚠️ : SLIGHT MATURE CONTENT. AUTHOR'S CHOICE OF WORDS MIGHT BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR SOME READERS, ESPECIALLY THE YOUNGER ONES. PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. IF UNCOMFORTABLE, SKIP THIS PART. THANK YOU.

34 : Tonight (I Want You)

[ NISHIMURA MIU ]

I bit my lower lip and slowly lowered my head. I sighed and turned around to meet his eyes, "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your sleep. I entered the wrong room."

Damn it! Why do all the rooms in this house have the same interiors?

His brows shot up as his eyes travelled down to my whole body until it stopped on my chest. I saw how his jaw clenched while intensely staring at it. I immediately looked away when I started to feel awkwardness.

"I need to go. I apologize again-"

"Stay here." I almost ran out of breath when he stood up. His hand reached on my robe to fix it. I swallowed hard when I could feel the back part of his fingers slightly touching my bare chest.

"I am wondering, Miu. Do other men look at you the same way I look at you, right now?"

My lips trembled, "What do you... mean..."

"Because I get frustrated whenever I think of that." His hand started to travel around my silk robe until it reached the strap. He leaned towards me to whisper something on my ear, "Are you wearing anything besides this thin robe?"

I shook my head. I heard his scoff as he slowly pulls the strap of my robe. I held his hand, "What the fuck are you doing?"

"You smell so good..." His husky voice filled my ear. I felt him sniffing my hair,

I immediately pushed him away. I know my cheeks are burning right now. I am also trembling because of his impact to me but I tried my really best to pull myself together, "Are you perhaps drunk?!"

I roamed my eyes around his room and noticed a few empty bottles on the glass table. Now I know why he's acting like this!

He followed my vision and noticed that I was staring at the bottles so he chuckled, "Miu, I am not drunk. Those few bottles won't easily get me drunk."

I fixed my robe and cleared my throat, "Whatever! You're still acting nonsense!"

He looked at my body again, "Imagine seeing this every night once we're married. Damn... I can't wait, baby."

I don't know how many times I swallowed my saliva already. All I know is that I am feeling embarrassed but it's not uncomfortable at all!

I heaved a sigh and touched my robe. "Let's just sleep. I am tired."

He smirked but his eyes were bloodshot, "Tired from having a date with someone?"

My forehead creased, "What?"

"Was your conversation really good that you were smiling from ear-to-ear?"

I nervously laughed, "How did you know about... what the actual fuck, Jay?! Did you hire someone to follow me?!"

"Let's just say, Miu... that there's nothing I don't know about."

Is he aware that I was conversing with Kang Taehyun, then? That it was their superior, Earth!

"Still... it was just a friendly conversation. He was smiling widely. It would be awkward if I don't smile back!"

He slightly chuckled, "Right, I shouldn't be jealous. It was just a conversation. A friendly one." I gulped once again when he pulled the strap of my robe, this time, I wasn't able to stop him, "When I can do this to you... whenever I want to."

He grabbed my hair as he let his lips crashed onto mine. He pulled my hair harshly making my mouth open. His tongue immediately entered as it travelled and savored every corner of my mouth.

His other hand went inside my robe. He groaned and cursed under his breath, "Damn it. You're really not wearing anything underneath."

The kiss went deeper and deeper. His hand on the small of my back kept on moving up and down. He was so aggressive to the point where I almost ran out of breath.

"I want you tonight, Miu." He said in a low voice as he pushed me on top of his king-sized bed.