29

C/TW: VIOLENCE & STRONG/INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE

29 : Planets (He's Dead)

[ PARK JONGSEONG ]

"Jupiter."

I walked through the hallway towards the basement. Mars greeted me, handing me my Ruger Blackhawk, "What case is it this time?" I asked.

Mars slid his hands inside his pocket as he walked beside me, "Attempted rape. What's surprising is that Venus personally know the victim. "

I scoffed and moved my feet faster. All of the members were already gathered when I got to the basement.

"Are you aware that your fiancée followed you outside the hotel the other night? I tried to stop her but she's kinda stubborn." Mercury immediately spoke the moment I entered. I didn't mind his words, instead, I looked at the severely injured man tied on a chair.

"It won't take time until my sister finds out about this, Jupiter. Knowing her, she won't just stay still." Uranus uttered and touched the inside of his cheek as he walked towards the injured man. "Wake up you fucking piece of shit."

The man became conscious when Uranus abruptly slapped him. He swiveled his head side to side, attempting to figure out what's going on, "W-who are you?! W-what are you trying to do with me?! Are you after my money?! Ah! Criminals! I am going to call the police-"

Uranus slapped him once again, "Do we look like we're after your money? We can even buy your whole being bastard, and you know too well who's the criminal here."

"What are you talking about?! Fucking untie me right now!" The man jumped, trying to loosen the rope that was tied around his body.

"Yoon Nabi." Neptune spoke. His eyes, resembling a dangerous fox glared at the man, "Is the name familiar to you?"

"That slut?" I clenched my jaw and immediately walked towards him to punch his face.

"You fucking forced her." I harshly squeezed his cheeks making him groan in pain.

"It was her fault! She was dressed in provocative clothing! What am I supposed to do? She was inviting me to-" I raised my hand to stop Mars from attacking him.

"She didn't invite you, idiot. It was your perverted ass' fault. Men like you never learn, huh?" Mars' voice trembled. It seems like he's about to kill this jerk anytime soon.

"Where's Venus?" I properly stood up and looked around. My eyes stopped at Saturn. He sighed and shook his head,

"I locked him up. He almost killed that bastard."

Ah, right. Venus. The most angelic-looking among us, yet is actually the most dangerous.

I mentally rolled my eyes, "Release him. Let him do the work." Saturn nodded and followed my order immediately. He took out a key from his pocket and unlocked the room not far away from where we were standing.

I smirked when I saw Venus walking towards us. The man's eyes widened in surprise. His lips trembled and moved his body, attempting to remove the rope again, "Why are you releasing that lunatic?! He almost killed me earlier!"

"Unfortunately, our goal is to kill you so it doesn't make much of a difference." I uttered and laughed.

"Who the hell are you?! Why are you doing this to me?"

Venus lazily sighed and received the small bottle I handed him. He also took out a syringe as he injected its needle straight into the top of the bottle through the rubber stopper push.

I saw how the guy gulped in fear as Venus walked towards him and held his shoulder to make him stay still, "What's... what's that?! What are you going to do with my body?!"

"Using it for our own good." Venus clenched his jaw, "That's what you told Yoon Nabi, right? You fucking pervert."

"Who are you to use my body?!"

Venus halted. He scoffed and licked his lower lip as he harshly lift the guy's chin, "Why? Are you finally going to say my body, my choice? Well unfortunately, you're too late."

"Once I am released here, you all will fucking pay for this!" He eyed us one by one.

"We're not letting you go. You'll die if this drug is a failure. Even if it works, you'll still die because we'll kill you in other means."

He abruptly injected it through his arm. The guy shouted in pain. I squinted my eyes and crossed my arms as I am finally noticing some changes. I think the drug we made succeeded.

However, seconds later the guy's body began to quiver. His eyes turned white and began vomiting some white bubbles.

I swallowed hard and looked at Saturn. He nodded and walked towards the guy to check his pulse.

"He's dead."