15

15 : Hello, B (Know Your Place)

[ NISHIMURA MIU ]

I immediately went home when the classes ended. I didn't go with Riki since he said he still has something to do. Our buildings are kind of far away from each other since he's in high school while I am in college, but we are still under in the same university.

I halted for a bit when I saw a familiar figure in the living room. She tilted her head as he put down the magazine she's reading when she noticed me, "Long time no see, Miu."

I secretly rolled my eyes. I kind of hate this girl, "Yeah. How have you been, Min Cho-hee?"

"Good. Father told me to come with him today. He is in a meeting with Master Hideo." She replied and fixed her eyes back on the magazine.

I sat across her and crossed my legs, "Do you want something to eat?"

She shook her head and plastered a fake smile, "Park Jongseong. What's your relationship with him?"

I raised brow. Wow, that was sudden. "Why?"

She scoffed and crossed her arms as she leaned on the backrest of the chair, "I just want to ask?"

"We are not in a relationship. He's just a friend, Cho-hee." I answered monotonously. She stared at me and sarcastically chuckled.

"Not in a relationship, huh? Okay, then. You won't get mad if I'd date him, right?"

I halted. My forehead slowly creased as I hid my clenching fist. Cho-hee is gorgeous, smart, talented and rich. Jay would probably date her if she'd ask him to and they will surely look good together.

I internally shook my head. Well, why do I care? So what if they will date each other? "Of course." I forcefully smiled.

"Why do you sound forced? Are you already feeling something towards him?"

I clenched my jaw and took a deep breath, "What are you talking about? Of course, not."

She laughed and clapped once, as if she's mocking me, "Well... it's not that Jay would date you, right? You are just nothing without your family, anyway. Aside from being rich and pretty, what else can you do, Miu?"

My fist and jaw clenched even more. Coming from her? It's not that I got hurt with what she said. Of course, she's entirely spitting nonsense! The nerves of her to say that? She must have forget her place here.

The corners of my mouth slowly rose, "Aside from being a nosy bitch, what else can you do, Cho-hee?"

Her smile faded, it was replaced with a frown. I smirked and stood up.

"Do you think I forgot the day you begged Heeseung to come back to you? You even made a scene at our party. No wonder why he chose that girl over you. You are a desperate, pathetic and fake bitch. I pity you." I pouted to mock her,

"Learn to know your place, Cho-hee. I can ruin you, your father and even your entire clan without even trying."