"I could care less, I don't even know how to swim so I guess I'm a smelly whatever rat." Lorena sulks as she dips her feet in while standing.

"You don't know how to swim?" Guard number three asks with a confused face.

"No, I don't." Lorena said glaring at Gabriel—guard number three—probably thinking he'll make fun of her.

"I can teach you! My dad taught me and I'd say I'm a pretty good swimmer." He smirks.

"No thanks, I'm afraid I'll drown." She says bluntly.

"Come just try, I promise you won't drown."

She takes a deep breath and nods at Gabriel's words before slowly walking more into the water.

"Okay, now." Gabriel says and continues, "first look at how I am swimming and tell me if you feel uncomfortable with the move, if you do we can try something else."

She nods and he continues to swim back and forth. The swimming position Gabriel is doing is a breaststroke.

This is one of the easiest and I know Lorena will not mind doing this one.

Just like that Gabriel stopped and questioned Lorena to which she responded that she likes this layout.

"Good this is a beginners one, it's sort of easy." He says and pulls her gently forward.

They continue learning while I cheer for Lorena.

Swimming is fun, I really hope she soon likes and learns it.

"Wait I am kind of hungry." I tell the two guards with me—guard number one and two.

"You want to wait for dinner in the arcade or have a small snack right now?" Guard number two asks softly.

Softly? New guard, who's this?

"I don't know, I kind of want to wait." I answer him.

Without wasting a second he speaks again, "I'm getting you a snack."

"I—so what was the point of asking me." I laugh.

"Not letting you keep yourself hungry just for tonight."

He goes of to get the snack and now it's just me and guard number one.

"He's a nice guy." I tell guard number one, "he had a tough heart but I'm glad he's good with me."

He hums, "yes indeed, he has trouble with words and showing his care for others because of his past and those who judged him, don't worry you aren't one."

"Definitely will never be one who judges him or you guys." I answer firmly.

Looking at me, "you're already like a little sister to us." He laughs—for the first time.

I look at him in shock, "really?"

"Yes, now I shouldn't be telling you this because Axel will bite my ass—quiet literally—but he already thought of you as his little sister." Romano tells me.