I nod, "Look, I know you don't want any of this, honestly, I think it was past time someone showed your grandparents that the world is moving on, Damon had talked about wanting to be an actor forever, I think they need to get their heads out of their asses before they miss out on him." she smiles tightly, "But I think you're doing great, I can't imagine being where you are babes, you're doing amazing, a lot more than Damon, and that is not flattery."

She  smiles nodding, "Well I'm glad he at least talks to you about that aspect of his life, he shut out the family from it, me included." I frown in thought, he doesn't mean to shut her out, I'm sure of it, I sigh, "No, not you, talk to him Liv, he wants you to be there, he just feels like you might hate him for leaving all of that to you because let's be honest your grandfather is a lot to handle." she sits up running a hand through her hair, "God, never, I could never hate him, not for that." 

I nod picking up my phone and car keys before standing up, I smile at her stretching my hand to her, "Good, now come tell him yourself, I need to see Matthew anyway." she scoots off her bed reaching for my hand and smiles, "So how's your weekend been?" I side glance her, I should tell her about Matthew, but I won't, I can't, it's too embarrassing, "Nothing much, Damon and Julie are together now, so she invited me to a double date, then I saw Jackson, he came to pick up Clare, ugh I'm so excited for their wedding, then we had a meeting to discuss the party thing, oh and we're having a joint with the Alphas." 

She groans, "No, not the Alphas." I giggle turning the car off, it's a minute drive to their place but a five-minute walk, I'd rather spend money on gas, "I know but we've been putting it off for a while now, they're getting antsy." she nods as we step in, "Honey I'm home!" she yells.

Matthew walks out smiling, he grabs my hand and tugs me at him, he places his lips on mine, hands settled on my waist, I let my tongue dive into his mouth for a moment before pulling back smiling then go in for one more, "Hi." he smiles leaning his forehead on mine, I smile wrapping my arms around his neck, "Hey." 

Olivia coughs, "I'm here too you know, just in case you forgot." he nods at her, smiling, "Hey Liv." she waves him off, "Oh fuck off." Damon walks out next making a beeline to his sister, "Liv." she beams falling into his embrace, "I missed you." he sighs holding her tight, "I'm so sorry." she shakes her head, "No, no sorry's you're doing what you've always wanted to, don't feel bad about it, okay?" he nods pulling away, pestering kisses across her face "Okay, okay, yeah." 

I smile leaning on Matthew, he bites my earlobe, and I smile snuggling into his warmth, "Wanna cuddle?" I nod and he walks me upstairs, we pass Logan, "Hey Logan." he waves at me, "Hey kid, I'll talk to you later, I've got company, and apparently so do you." I wink before shutting the door to Matthew's room.

I turn to see he's already in bed, his eyes rake over my figure taking in my shorts and crop top, he smiles patting the space beside him, I notice the sheets, they're new, "Come here." I smile taking off my shoes, when I get on the bed I crawl over to him, placing one leg over his and resting my head on his chest.

His hand falls on my thigh rubbing circles on my leg before resting it on my ass and using the other one to play with my hair while I listen to his heart drum in his chest, "How were classes today?" I shrug, tracing his muscles under his shirt, he runs his hand through the tips of my hair, "It went okay, I have to create a schedule for Micheal's class so they can meet with me." he nods humming, "Okay." 

Silence falls over us for a moment, I bask in it, but my mind hates me, it travels to Julie and Matthew and I can't help but think if they did this if they clung to each other as we do, my shoulders tense and Matthew lifts my chin, brows furrowed, eyes longing, lips turned down in a frown, "I'm sorry darlin', things are awkward between us and I don't like that, so please, forgive me, genuinely forgive me." my eyes shift, dragging across his face, the tense nature of his mouth makes me feel uneasy, I drag my fingers across the harsh lines decorating his face, he was too beautiful for that, my touch remains light as a feather, afraid to hurt him even more than I already have, I smile as my fingers dance across his pink lips, and the frown washes away slowly as my fingers memorize the features their dancing across, my voice comes out smaller, softer than I've ever heard it, "I know, and it's my fault, I just, I can't help it, I forgive you, I do, but I can't help but picture if you enjoyed it if you liked her."