episode 20 - plumbers helpers.

Start from the beginning

Ben: what are you on about?

Noah: fourarms, humungousaur, slapback, rath, diamond head, Cannonbolt...

Ben: how is slapback a strength focused alien?

Ben: the smaller he got, the stronger he got.

However, while driving Helen started to have second thoughts.

Helen: I don't think these guys are evil.

Manny: they all are. If it wasn't for those alien freaks, we wouldn't be stuck like this.

Helen: stuck like what?

Manny: like mutants.

However, while driving Manny slammed down on the dashboard and a laser shot out, a laser that managed to send a gas truck sky high with a trail of gas reading to the gas station.

Noah: glitch and I will get the driver.

Gwen: Charmcaster and I will put a shield over theses people.

Charmcaster: we will?

Ben: I'll use big chill to try and cool of that fire.

Lucy: and what should I do?

Ben: you're on lookout for the fire department. You'll dry up if you get to close.

Lucy: fine.

She walked to the other side of the street, and she yawned as her eye lids got heavy.

Ben activated his omnitrix and he slammed down on it, changing into big chill. He flew into the air, and he started floating into the air. He managed to shoot out his ice breath at the trail of flaming gas and while he was able to cool it down, it was only slowing down. Gen changed into gravatack, and he managed to clean part of the way, before changing into swamp fire to try and use some plants to absorb the gas, knowing they would die out after he returned back to human. Meanwhile Gwen and Charmcaster ran in front of the crowed and they both casted a spell.

Both: Vorcess Nebulae.

A giant pink barrier appeared in front of them, and the crowed of people. Meanwhile, hidden behind the truck, Noah and glitch where able to pull the driver away from the fire and glitch was able to spread himself to the driver as well as Noah to keep them both safe from the explosion. However, once the explosion was over, glitch returned to just covering Noah as something was shot at him and glitch was immobilized and powered down.

Noah: what's going on?

Glitch didn't respond as he was too busy being powered down and while Noah couldn't move, Manny grabbed onto him, and he threw him into the back of the van. Lucy woke up from the commotion and upon seeing glitch get thrown into the back of the van so got herself up and she shot some of her mud at the tires, and at the back of the van. She tried to catch up, but it was too late, and the van was already gone. With most of the gas now absorbed, ben timed out and Gwen and Charmcaster let down the shield as Charmcaster fell to her knees.

Charmcaster: that took a lot more out of me then I thought it would.

Gwen: I don't feel that bad.

Charmcaster: you make mana, I have to pull it from a different dimension.

Gwen: oh yeah. Right...

Ben: looks like the driver is safe. So, where's Noah?

Lucy: a tetramand and a Kineceleran took him. They did something to glitch, and he stopped moving.

Gwen: what, did you try and stop them?

Lucy: I didn't have a clean shot. My mud should stick to the truck, but I couldn't do anything else.