⚠️Hybrids are not toys⚠️OT7

Начните с самого начала

As the boy got up he dropped a lighter on accident. Trying to grab it he sacrificed his hands in able to get it back. He limped out while Ni-Ki pulled the door handle trying to open it. He almost succeeded but the boy pushed against the door and locked it.

"I hate humans!" Ni-Ki yelled as he kicked the door. The other hybrids were impressed with Ni-Ki. Yet Ni-Ki showed no interest in anyone except for the young fox boy. Jungwon also became interesting as he was befriended with Sunoo. "The humand are scary, what if they kill one of us?" Jungwon mumbled. "I'll kill them!"

So Ni-Ki was now their protector. All the hybrids feared for the worst as Sunghoon didn't return for weeks. Their bond with Ni-Ki grew stronger but Sunoo was still Ni-Ki's favorite.

A month after Sunghoon got taken away the others seemed to forget about him. The man still came and beat them up once in a while but he didn't return Sunghoon. The feeders dropped the food and they started eating. The door opened and all the hybrids hid quietly. Ni-Ki tried to run to the door but was stopped by Sunghoon being trown back into the room.

The bunny cried out but didn't move. "Sunghoon!" Sunoo sniffed the older smelling many weird scents all over Sunghoon. "What happened to you?!" His ears were damaged to the point that one was almost completely cut off. The other ear had what looked like bites out of it. "Humans are scary." He said with a broken voice.

"All they want to use us for is entertainment, braging rights and sexual desire." Sunghoon mumbled. "It'll be oke." Sunoo said hugging Sunghoon. "I did find out that this horrible man has a son. This morning when i saw him he was all bruised and broken."

"I'll kill him if i see him again." Ni-Ki growled. The hybrids tried their best to take care of Sunghoon but with no medical knowledge or equipment it was pretty much useless.

The next day the door opened after the feeders dropped the food. Ni-Ki shot up as the boy was trown into the room again. With fear in his eyes he made eye contact with Ni-Ki. The cheetah smirked, slowly inching closer.

Trying to distract Ni-Ki the boy trew something farther away from him. The object landed infront on Sunoo and gave a spark. That pissed Ni-Ki off. He launched at the boy clawing his chest and face. To finish off he scratched the boys troat to give him a slow and painful death.

Sunoo yelped in distress as the object had caused fire. The boy stood up and opened the door. "GO!" He yelled. All the hybrids saw their chance and fled out of the room. The boy limped towards Sunghoon but Ni-Ki stopped him by pushing him away.

Ni-Ki took Sunghoon and left, locking the door of the room behind him. He ignored the screams in distress. He followed the others as they made a path through the mansion to the door to freedom.

The mansion burned to the ground, not that the hybrids cared. Most of them scattered around trying to make a living for themselves. Sunoo, Jungwon, Ni-Ki and Sunghoon stayed together. Ni-Ki made sure to break all the collars. There was not much Sunghoon could do on his own. Ni-Ki was brave enough to steal food from people.

They lived in an alleyway sheltered from all the people. Ni-Ki went out to get food. Stealing bread from a bakery he came back to two strangers looking at the three hybrids who were hidden as much as possible. "He looks hurt." One of them said. "Back off!" Ni-Ki growled.

"Don't worry, we want to help." Ni-Ki squinted in disbelief. "I don't trust you." "I'll take care of your wounds." The brown haired one said. "Oke...but if you lie I'll kill you both!" So they took the four hybrids to a clinic. One of them put in a medical coat with the name tag Jake.

He examined Sunghoon first. Ni-Ki was suprised in how gentle Jake was with Sunghoon. Meanwhile the other was feeding them with expensive meat to give their bodies more strength. It was delicious, Ni-Ki didn't know how to describe it.