𝐁𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

: *・゚:*:・゚* 48: Shooting Stars & Fate

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 48: Shooting Stars & Fate

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~There's always someone to say the words "marriage is never easy."

Y/N's parents told her.

Sugawara's father told him. Especially since he went through a divorce.

The first few years of their marriage had been absolutely perfect. What everyone calls "the honeymoon stage".

But, all good things always come to an end.

Trying to have a child was something that had become to both of them. It was especially important to her because Sugawara has been longing for children ever since they were teenagers.

Even if it was just one, he was perfectly fine with that.

However, things didn't turn out how they hoped.

One morning, she took a pregnancy test and it came out positive. She was so excited that her and her husband both took the day off work because they were so excited.

The following week while he was at work, she went to the doctors to check on how her pregnancy was going but with just one appointment, everything was ruined. The doctor told her that the test was false and that she wasn't pregnant.

In fact,

she wasn't able to have children at all.

She couldn't process what happened.

Worse of all, she was the one who had to tell Sugawara that they would never have children of their own.

When she did, everything went further south. He was upset and even accused her of lying. He brought up how she was always pushing the idea of having children off to the side. She promised she stopped going on the pill but he even accused her of not doing that.

That led to one of the biggest fights that had ever had. She yelled and even though he didn't, he clearly showed perfectly fine that he was angry. Words were said that they regretted saying but never took back.

After this, they stopped talking.

They stopped texting.

Then they stopped having breakfast together.

Then they stopped sharing a bedroom.