26

: *・゚:*:・゚* 26: Four-Eyes

"It was pretty obvious if you really think about it

"It was pretty obvious if you really think about it. I'm sure even Nishinoya figured it out."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Karasuno had been on a winning streak and they began to feel more confident.

So far, they went against a really tall first year and the first team they played against looked older than they were for some reason.

About a month later, they had gone to another training camp. It was shorter than the last one. Y/N was excited since she was able to see her boyfriend and their now sharing best friend. Her and Bokuto had gotten very close ever since she and Akaashi started dating.

Another month passed. The first day for the next rounds, Kageyama had blocked a ball with his face and was subbed out and replaced with Sugawara which Y/N was unsubconsciously super excited for.

The next match after they won, Daichi and Tanaka had rammed into each other while diving for a ball. She had taken Daichi to the nurses office so he could get checked while Ennoshita played for him. It was a tough game but they had managed to win.

They were now watching who they would play against; Seijoh or Date Tech. Y/N and Sugawara had gotten stuck sitting next to each other on the bleachers. Daichi was on the other side of her while Kiyoko was on the other side of Sugawara with Asahi next to her.

The (H/C) haired girl basically glued herself to Daichis side, trying to make as much space between her and Sugawara as possible.

"Y/N, do you mind scooting a bit? I'm basically falling onto the isle." Daichi whispered.

"Ah, sorry." She moved a bit, her shoulder now touching Sugawara's.

She felt him tense up causing her to roll her eyes, "I'm gonna go to the bathroom. I'll be back real quick."

The manager stood up and left. She took about ten minutes in the bathroom just sitting on the sink and talking to Akaashi and Bokuto over the phone. When she walked out of the restroom, Tsukishima walked out of the boys restroom.

"Hi Tsukishima!" She beamed.

"Hi."

They began walking back in silence. She didn't take his silence personally since he wasn't big on talking in the first place.

"By the way, L/N-san," She looked up at the tall boy, "You were the girl Sugawara-san was sleeping with. Right?"

She stopped walking and froze. Tsukishima also stopped and looked back her.

"What are you-"

"Oh, so I'm right."

She crossed her arms, "So what if you are?"

"It was pretty obvious if you really think about it. Im sure even Nishinoya-san figured it out." He lightly laughed, "Oh and I saw you both leaving the clubroom many times during lunch."

She groaned and slapped her forehead, "See and I knew messing around in there was a bad thing. What an idiot."

"Why're you dating Akaashi-san if you were something with Sugawara-san?" He asked.

"Why? Am I not good enough for Akaashi?" She pouted.

"No. You're not good enough for Sugawara-san either." He laughed and she punched his arm.

"It's not any of your business but Sugawara and I had an argument over something stupid. I admit, it was my fault but I didn't want to be with him." She explained.

"I see. I thought you looked better with Sugawara-san to be honest. But whatever, it's your choice." He said as he began to walk away.

She stood still for a second before walking. When she got back to the bleachers, her spot next to Sugawara was still open. She had hoped Daichi wouldve took it, leaving her to sit on the edge but, no.

As she was turned to sit down, her thigh grazed against Sugawaras knee, causing her to quickly turn around as he moved his leg, "Oops. Sorry."

"It's fine."

She could feel Tsukishima's eyes on her, probably laughing too. All the third years could feel the tension that was so thick around Y/N and Sugawara. They began to worry.

It was worse than from when they had hated each other. Or rather, when she hated him.

"Suga-"

"Don't."

She sighed and automatically stopped. She didn't feel like pushing him over the edge for fear that he would make a scene.

Everytime she thought about him being so mad at her, it didn't set her heart at ease. She wanted to desperately to make things right with him so she wouldn't feel a huge weight on her shoulders. So she could feel fine about her relationship with Akaashi.

She leaned foward and put her chin in her palm. Hinata turned around and looked at her. When he saw her small frown, the only thought that came to mind was to smile, so he did. His bright beam caused her to laugh. She smiled back.

Man, was she grateful for her junior.