17

: *・゚:*:・゚* 17: Proof

"Suga! I heard Chiyo broke up with her boyfriend for you! Nows your chance!"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~After a few hours of resting, she decided to finally get up. She didn't want anyone coming to look for her.

She made her way to the gym, rather slowly, and when she asked Bokuto where her team was, he said they were running penalty laps.

"Hey Y/N, " She looked at him, waiting for him to go on, "Do you like Akaashi?"

She looked at the boy he was speaking of, across the gym and drinking water as he was taking a break.

"I don't know. I like talking to him but i'm not sure if I like like him. You know?" She responded.

Bokuto only hummed as if he were thinking of how to word what he wants to ask.

"If you have something to say, say it." She told him while wondering if the boy was afraid of her.

"Well, I was wondering, your other setter, are you guys a thing?" He asked while scratching his cheek.

Her attention went to the door as the Karasuno boys walked in. Her eyes were met with Sugas but he quickly looked away with a small smirk on his face.

"We aren't. Sugawara is just someone I tolerate. Sorry Bo but I have to go back to them. We'll talk more later." She responded while walking away.

Once she stepped in their presence, Kiyoko smiled and said she was glad she felt better. Then she heard Nishinoya's voice boom, "Suga! I heard Chiyo broke up with her boyfriend for you! Nows your chance!"

Of course, the team now knew well about Sugawara's past with Chiyo. He had told them about it just after Y/N's talk with Nishinoya when she asked him about her. What he left out was that he got over her and is in love with their other manager. She didn't know that last part of course.

She looked at Noya who was bouncing up and down as he held on Sugas shoulders. There was a visible hint of blush spread on the boys cheek as he yelled at the smaller boy to get off him.

"Yeah Suga, if she did it for you, why not go with her?" Daichi questioned.

"Guys. Please. Let's not talk about this here." Sugawara begged.