24

: *・゚:*:・゚* 24: Official

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 24: Official

"You're so mean, Akaashi. Honestly you should be more respectful towards your elders."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Karasuno's volleyball team trained extra this practice. Tomorrow they would be on their way to the tournament where they would face Seijoh again. If they make it that far of course.

None of them seemed to have gotten tired of practice non-stop for the past 2 hours. The teams managers could see the determination in their eyes.

"You know Y/N," Kiyoko started, causing the (H/C) haired girl to look at her, "We're going to have to find a manager for next year."

"I know. But when we do, we have to make sure they are really worthy of this team. These boys are getting better and better everyday. They deserve someone who will put the same amount of effort as they do." She replied.

Kiyoko laughed, "That's true. Don't worry. I'm sure we'll find someone good enough."

They began to have a little chat when the gym door opened. Everyone's heads turned to see the owl haired boy standing there.

"Bokuto-san! What're you going here!?" Hinata yelled.

"Hey hey hey Hinata! I'm sorry to interrupt but uh, I'm looking for Y/N. I have someone who wants to talk to her." He said.

The girl stood up from her place and walked out. Sugawara's eyes followed her every movement up until she closed the door.

When she stepped out, she saw Akaashi behind Bokuto.

"Hey." Was all he said.

"What're you guys doing here?! Was this not something that couldn't be done on the phone? If my team gets distracted because of this I swear-"

"Akaashi really wanted to see you!" Bokuto interrupted, "Plus he has something really important to ask you!"

The girl put a hand on her hip as she looked at the pretty setter.

"Bokuto-san, can you please wait in the car?" Akaashi told him.

"Aw! But I wanna be here for this!" He whined.

"Please. Wait in the car."

"You're so mean, Akaashi. Honestly you should be more respectful towards your elders." Bokuto said as he crossed his arms and shook his head.

Akaashi glared at him and he ran off.

"I'm surprised you trust him enough to ride in the same car as him." She told him.

"He didn't drive. I did. He's just here for, emotional support I guess you can say." She laughed at his words.

"So, whatd you wanna ask. I have to help Kiyoko you know." She softly told him.

He took a deep breathe, "I've never really liked someone before. Mainly because I'm not really big on talking. But with you it feels like it comes so naturally. And since I don't want to make this a whole cheesy ask, I'll just be straight forward. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

She softly smiled at the boy, "Okay."

Akaashi's eyes widened "Really?"

"Really!"

Suddenly, the door bust open and the Karasuno volleyball players all fell out and onto the floor. Akaashi and Y/N just looked at the piled team.

"Are you guys kidding me?!" She yelled.

"I'm sorry Y/N-san! But we really wanted to hear!" Nishinoya and Hinata said.

"And you couldn't wait for me to get back inside!?"

"We figured if we had, you would've just said nothing happened." Tanaka replied.

"Well you're right! You're all stupid honestly." She sighed.

"Wait. This means that, L/N-san has a boyfriend now." Kageyama quietly pointed out.

They all looked at each other.

"Y/N has a boyfriend!" They all started screaming as they scrambled to get up and ran back inside the gym.

"Hey! Shut up!" She heard Ukai yell at them.

She sighed and looked at her new boyfriend, "I'm so sorry Akaashi. They can't help how stupid they are."

"It's okay. I should probably get going anyway. I already took too much of your time." He smiled.

"Okay. You should come to the matches tomorrow! If you're not busy of course. Or at least, if they go against Aoba Johsai, come see that game. They're always intense. And I'll be up in the stands with you since only one manager is allowed on the bench." She told him.

"I'll try. I'll call you if I go."

"Okay."

He gave his new girlfriend a quick kiss goodbye before running back to his car. She smiled before going back inside the gym.

She immediately made eye contact with Sugawara. He looked at her as if she had betrayed him terribly. Y/N quickly looked away and jogged back to Kiyoko.

Daichi walked up to the silver haired setters side, "Suga? You okay?"

"I lost Daichi..."

"Huh?"

"It's really over now." He whispered.

" He whispered