28

: *・゚:*:・゚* 28: Victory

"We haven't been dating very long but I know that you're never going to look at me the way you look at him

"We haven't been dating very long but I know that you're never going to look at me the way you look at him."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Aoba Johsai had ended up taking the second set. At some point, Y/N nails sunk so hard into Akaashi's skin that it left marks.

The final set.

Everyone in the stands were on the edge of their seats. It's no surprise that almost everyone here is going to Seijoh. Tanaka's older sister, Saeko's remarks had made the girl laughed quite a bit and made her feel relaxed.

The game was getting more heated each point that was made. Y/N could see how on the edge Sugawara was just by standing in the sideline which made her try to think of something to do.

"Ukai!" She yelled at he looked back at her, "Sugawara! Put Sugawara in the game!"

The coach only laughed and gave her a thumbs up. Soon after, Sugawara ran into the court. Akaashi was watching how her eyes lit up watching him play. He chose not to say anything for now.

Finally, the game ended with Karasuno having the win. The girl grabbed Akaashi's hand as they ran down, going to meet the team.

"You did it! You did it! Oh my god! My hearts racing but you did it! My babies! I'm so proud of you all!" She cried as she went to each player and gave them a hug. Well, all except Sugawara.

They all looked at each other before bowing at her, "Thank you so much!"

Her eyes widened as they filled with tears. She quickly made them go away before catching their attention again, "Whether you were going to win or not, my parents left money so I could take you all out as a "we're rooting for you" dinner! And you all most definitely earned it! So wherever you guys wanna go, it's on me!"

Daichi tiled his head, "How much did your parents leave?"

She smirked at him, "A lot."

"Well what are you all standing there for! Get on the bus!" Ukai yelled.

Everyone started making their way towards the bus. Hinata had already dragged Akaashi away from his girlfriend. While Y/N was watching from behind, she didn't notice the silver haired setter walking beside her.

"Thank you." He finally said.

She looked at him and smiled, "Of course."