21

: *・゚:*:・゚* 21: Cliche

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this?"

big deal out of this?"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Another week had passed. The last week Karasunos volleyball team had to themselves before they went to the spring tournament. They had been preparing to face Seijoh and this time, advance to the next round.

Sugawara had invited the girl he loved over for a simple movie and snacks.

Though, they hadn't even seen one bit. He was hovering over her, stealing kisses and causing her to giggle.

They had been doing that for the past hour. Not that either of them complained. The girl had been content with the kisses that she had been receiving. She wanted nothing more from the boy on top of her.

Sugawara felt like he was on cloud nine. He had her face cupped in his hands as he detached and reattached their lips. They could both feel each other's smiles.

The pretty setter pulled back just to look at her flushed face. She was just smiling up at him. He took a mental photo of the pretty sight.

"What?" She asked as she laughed a little.

"Nothing I just.."

He stared at her. Her eyes and smile wide, waiting for him to continue. Now...

"I just love you..." He whispered so casually. It was loud enough for her to hear.

Her smile slowly faded. Sugawara began to regret his words.

"Forget it. Forget I said anything!" He panicked.

She closed her eyes and shook her head, "But you said it. And now there's no going back. Get off."

He leaned back as she sat up. She stared at her lap as he stared at her. Her eyes were plain, as if thinking of what she was going to do next. Sugawara's eyes had fear written all over them.

"Y/N, I-"

"Forget it. I'm going home. This is over in every way possible." She interrupted as she stood up.

"Why are you making such a big deal out of this?!" He questioned.

"Because! You said 'no feelings'! So that's what I did! I don't have any intentions in dating you, Sugawara. This was supposed to be for fun not for you to catch feelings and hope you get a girlfriend!" She yelled at the silver haired boy.