~05~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 05: Interruption

"Why can't we be left alone, jesus"

!Slight Smut!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~Here she was. Being pinned down on her bed by the person she hated most in the world.

Her and Sugawara had been making out for the past ten minutes. Nothing more. Nothing less. Well, not yet anyway.

Both of their shirts had already been taken off. Suga let her keep her bra on knowing about her insecurities and he didn't want to push her.

The girls parents had left for the weekend for some work thing so they had the house all to themselves.

He began to leave a trail of kisses along her neck and stopping at the top of her breasts, where he started sucking.

Sugawara wouldn't tell her this to her face but he left hickies to "claim" her. He figured if guys saw it, they would leave her alone, assuming she had a boyfriend. He sure as hell was going to make sure no one would try making a pass at her. She was his.

He started going lower and lower until he stopped at her thighs. He stayed there for a bit, leaving sweet kisses on her inner thigh. His hand began to try to unbutton her skirt when her phone went off, making him hiss in annoyance.

"Why can't we be left alone, jesus." He groaned as he sat up on the edge of the bed while she answered her phone with a small laughter escaping her lips.

"Hello?"

"Y/N!"

Oh. It was Oikawa.

"Tooru? Why're you calling?"

"I have something important to talk to you about. Like. Now"

"I don't understand. What's wrong?"

"I can't tell you over the phone. I wanna see your face when I tell you"

She looked at Suga who was shaking his head at her, begging for her to turn him down. She sighed.

"Sorry but I'm a little busy right now. Can this wait for tomorrow?"

"Okay. Fine. I hope I didn't interrupt your fun time." He said before hanging up.

Weird.

She walked up to the boy and stood in between his legs with her hands resting on his shoulders. She handed him his shirt while she put hers back on. After a small pause, Sugawara put his shirt on.

"Sorry. Oikawa can be a little annoying sometimes but now you have my full attention." She smiled.

"Everytime we start getting somewhere, something always interrupts. It's annoying." Sugawara sighed while grabbing her thighs and pulling her down to sit on his lap and straddle him.

"I know but my parents don't come home till Monday. So if something else decided to interrupt, we still have plenty of time to have fun." She played with the tips of his hair.

She hugged him and rested her chin on his shoulder. He hugged her back, burying his face in the crook for her neck, taking in her sweet scent.

"Suga,"

"Hm?" He replied, hugging her a little tighter, taking in her sweet scent.

"You know, people should say what we're doing is wrong." She said, turning her head so her cheek was on his shoulder. He let out a small laugh,

"But doesn't it feels so right?" He suggested while placing a small kiss on her neck.

"In what way? I hated you like, last week." She sighed.

"I don't know, maybe we're doing the whole 'Enemies to lovers' thing." He laughed again.

"Ew. Don't ever say that. That's disgusting and cliche." She cringed "Besides, I still find you annoying and obnoxious"

"Ah, well I still think your a stubborn brat. It's fair game." He said while resting his hands on her thighs.

He lifted his head and went for a kiss. She followed his movements and soon, they began to make out again. Kissing Sugawara was her favorite thing to do right now. She loved how soft his lips were. How they moved perfectly with hers. She had to savor this because when he gets a girlfriend or when she gets a boyfriend, it all stops.

The setter moved his hands up, stopping them before he went into her skirt as if asking for her consent. She nodded her head as she broke the kiss and his hands went in her skirt, then in her panties. The tips of his fingers softly rubbed on her clit.

She hugged onto him tighter as he slowly put his fingers inside of her. After letting her get comfortable, he started moving them at a slow pace. She let out soft, small breathes, trying not to make any noise. He began to place soft kisses on her neck. She held the back of his head while she tilted her head to the other side. Suga began to move a little faster, finally getting a small moan from her. She felt him smirk through the kisses he left on her neck.

After a little while, she felt her stomach become tight, beginning to reach her climax. Her breathing began to get more heavy and Suga noticed her tense up. He started to move faster, hitting her g-spot and getting louder moans from her. She let out a small gasp as she came, making Suga smile to himself. She sighed as he took his fingers out and licked them off as he stared at her.

She got off of him and stood up, "If you'll excuse me, I have to go to the bathroom now and clean myself up."

Sugawara laughed as he watched her, with shaky legs, grab some stuff before walking to the bathroom.

"If you want I can help you!" He called after her.

"Shut up!" She replied.