22

: *・゚:*:・゚* 22: Night

"Well, you lost feelings

"Well, you lost feelings. That can't be helped. He'll just have to come to realize that not everyone we like will like us back. Or love or whatever."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~Once arriving to Oikawas home, he let the girl take a hot shower, careful not to let her stay cold and wet so she wouldn't get sick. He stayed in the kitchen while she was upstairs.

Her phone was on the table next to Oikawa. It had been blasting with texts and phone calls the second Karasunos manager stepped in the shower. Oikawa went to check to see if it was the girls mom but only saw it was Sugawara so he silenced her phone.

When she stepped out, she saw Oikawa had laid out sweatpants and his practice shirt on his bed for her to wear in the meantime. She went down and saw him sitting at the kitchen table on his phone, waiting for her.

"Oikawa," She whispered.

He sighed, "I must be in trouble for you to be using my last name."

She laughed and shook her head, "I just wanted to see your reaction. I have a question though."

He pat next to him, telling her to sit at the table. She listened.

"Before you ask, what do you want to eat? I can order a pizza or something." He said.

"Uh, a pizza's fine." She replied.

He smiled at her, "Ask me while I place the order."

"Well, I was wondering, did you ever date any of the girls you said you would only hook up with?" She placed her chin on her palm.

"Hm. I think once. But she was an awful girlfriend so that didn't last very long." He told her, "Why? Did Mr. Refreshing wanna be your boyfriend?"

"Yes. Well, no? I don't know. He told me he loved me but since we agreed to no feelings involved, I told him our hookups were over and left. That's when you found me." She explained.

"I see. As much as I hate asking, why not date him? Is there something holding you bad?" He questioned.

"Maybe? I never said anything by recently someone's been making my brain go all mushy." She said while running her hands through her hair.

"Oh? I hope it's not another setter."

Her silence gave him the answer.

"It's another setter?!" He exclaimed.

"Yes! He may not have been as good a kisser as Sugawara but he's really sweet! Ugh!" She slammed her head in the table.

"And you even kissed him. Shame on you. Where's my kiss huh!?" He pouted at her.

She grabbed his face and quickly attached their lips. Oikawa dropped his phone and placed his hands on hers, deepening the kiss. She pulled away and looked at him, "Happy?"

"Very. Why didn't you tell Sugawara about him?" He asked.

"He made Sugawara feel insecure. I didnt wanna hurt his feelings even more. And besides, I didn't wanna do the whole 'enemies to lovers' bullshit. That's gross." She said.

"So you never had feelings for him?"

She sighed, "At some point I thought I did. His every move, the way he cared and worried. It got to me at some point. But like I said, we said no feelings involved. So I burned out whatever I felt and I haven't felt anything since then."

"Well, you lost feelings. That can't be helped. He'll just have to come to realize that not everyone we like will like us back. Or love or whatever." Oikawa explained.

"You are so very right." She smiled at him

The pizza the brown haired setter had order arrived for the two. They happily chatted at they ate, filling each other on whatever else has happened in their lives.

"Anyway, wheres Iwaizumi. It's been a while since I last saw him."

"Iwa-chan has family over. I invited him over before I saw you walking on the street."

"Ah, I see."

"Well," He started, "It's getting late and we have to wake up early so I can take you to school so I'm not late to mine."

"Right. You don't mind me sleeping in your bed with you, right?" She questioned.

"Of course not! We're best friends and having a hot girl in my bed is a blessing." He laughed as he ruffled her hair.

The two third years made their way up to his room. Once settled in his bed, the girl immediately fell asleep. Oikawa had quickly grabbed the girls phone to get Sugawara's phone number from it.

Once he did, he took a picture of the sleepy girl in his bed and sent it to him with a little message saying,

'Thank you for fucking up~Oikawa'.