03

*・゚:*:・゚* 03: Closet

 *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 03: Closet

"I'm only asking once.
Take it or leave it"

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:・゚

~Pair by pair, people were going in and out of the closet. A little to fast for Y/N's liking. When Oikawa left the closet he came to her saying that the girl he was paired with was a sloppy kisser while wiping his lips. This made her laugh.

"Should I back out Tooru?" She asked as she looked at him.

He thought for a moment, "Well if you feel uncomfortable with this then you should. But if it's because you're being a pussy then..." He started laughing a bit and she hit his shoulder, "Oh cmon! it's just a silly game. A stupid kiss that won't mean anything. You came here to have fun right? Besides, you must be bored, right? The last time you had sex was when we-"

"Okay, Okay! I get it!" She interrupted him, not wanting to bring what happened between the two last summer.

"Just get it over with." He said while smiling at her.

He was right. And she wasn't going to be a pussy about this! It's just for fun. One kiss and it's over. Then again, the door will be closed. Her and Sugawara don't even have to do anything.

"Y/N! It's yours and Sugawaras turn!" She heard Kuroo yell.

She sighed and started making her way to the closet. She found Sugawara already standing in there with a small smirk on his face, making her roll her eyes.

"Have fuuuun~" Kuroo cooed as he closed the door and locked it.

She leaned against the wall, crossing her arms. Sugawara did the same on the other side. His eyes were on her and she looked to the side to avoid eye contact.

"You don't wanna do anything, right?" He asked uncrossing his arms. She only shook her head, not really wanting to talk to him.

"At least talk to me. I don't wanna stand here for seven minutes doing nothing." He sighed, making her sigh.

"Fine." She stood up straight and walked a little closer to him. They started having an actual decent conversation. No argument or annoying was done during the time they spent talking.

"This actually isn't so bad. You're somehow less annoying when we're alone." She admitted to him. He only smiled. She caught herself looking at his lips.