33

: *・゚:*:・゚* 33: Sick

"Do you even hear yourself right now? You're unbelievable

"Do you even hear yourself right now? You're unbelievable."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~A new week had began for the students of Karasuno high.

For the first two days of the week, Sugawara's lover had gotten sick and was unable to attend school. It was worse for the boy since she had told him he wasn't allowed to come over until she was fully better.

The first day went by super slow for him. He was constantly checking the time on his phone while also looking to see if Y/N had texted him saying she was feeling better. Eating lunch with Daichi, Asahi and Tanaka had bored him and his friends could tell something was wrong.

The second day, went by a little faster but only because he spent his lunch up on the roof facetiming the girl he loved.

Today, he was walking down the hallway texting her until he felt a small tap on his shoulder. When he turned around, Chiyo was standing there, smiling at him.

"Good morning, Sugawara! Do you mind if we talk?" She beamed.

The silver haired setter instantly felt irritated. Nonetheless, he smiled and nodded. She took him to the back of the gym. Her back was pressed against the wall as he stood in front of her, keeping a safe distance between them.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"Well, I know it's been a few months since we last talked but I'm not sure if you heard but I dumped my boyfriend."

He raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, I heard. What about it?"

She stepped closer, "Well, seeing you with L/N really irritated me. I heard you and her haven't really been talking anymore so you know, I think Im finally ready to give you a chance."

"You think?"

"Well no. I know Im ready to give you a chance. I love you Suga. I always have." She smiled at him.

He crossed his arm, "So, you break my heart, completely cut me out of your life, come back only after you see me with Y/N and now you think you actually have a shot just because you think me and her aren't talking? Do you even hear yourself right now? You're unbelievable."

She put on fake, sad puppy eyes, "I'm sorry but I wasn't sure if you were the one for me until now. I know my hurting you was really bad but you were so in love with me. I'm sure you still feel that. Please? We can go back to the way it was. We can be Karasunos hottest couple."