~31~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 31: Dinner

"Thanks for being so cool with my parents

"Thanks for being so cool with my parents. I think they love you more than me now."

!Smut warning!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The newly couple had been outside for hours.

They went to the mall, a stroll through the park, and ice cream shop. They eventually stopped by the boys home so he could get nice clothes for the dinner he would be joining with his girlfriend and her parents. By the time they had gotten back to the girls house, it was 7 pm. The two went up to her room and set all their bags down and relaxed on her bed.

"You didn't have to buy me so much stuff you know. I could've paid for them myself." Y/N told her boyfriend.

Suga lightly laughed, "Isn't that what boyfriends do though? Besides, next time, you can buy stuff for me."

"Oh I see what you did."

The third years began to have a conversation as the girl got up and began to put the things Sugawara had boughten her away.

"How much longer till your parents come home?" He asked.

She checked her phone, "About another hour or so. Why?"

A sly smirk came to the silver haired boys face as he quickly grabbed and pulled her. She was now laying on the bed and he swiftly moved to hover over her.

Her face quickly became red, "Suga! What're you-"

"You said another hour right? I can think of a one way we can fill that time."

She stared up at him before bringing him down and smashing his lips on hers. Their tongues quickly began dancing around each other's. He began to kiss down her neck as he quickly pulled off her pants along with her underwear.

He looked at her, waiting for her consent. She nodded her head and she felt him lick her folds. She began to let out soft moans as he began to suck on her clit. She could hear him unbuckling his pants and taking them off at the same time.

He went back to hover over her and positioned him at her entrance. He grinned at her flushed face as he slowly pushed himself in. He grunted as she moaned at the feeling. He went slow at first but then began to pick up the pace once he found his rhythm.

"Fuck. A little faster, please." She breathlessly moaned.

Suga laughed a little at her request before going faster. Moans, grunts and the squeaking of her bed filled the air. He kissed her neck and started sucking, leaving hickeys. She dug her nails into his back and trailed them up, leaving scratch marks.