~38~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 38: Stress Reliever

"I'm sorry that I let my stress out on you the other day

"I'm sorry that I let my stress out on you the other day. Thank you for being patient with me."

!Slight Smut!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~For the past few days, Sugawara and Y/N had been having some slight,, issues.

They had started having arguments and even if the boy wouldn't yell back at her and she did to him, he still have her attitude.

Up until yesterday, the boy never raised his voice at her. Never.

It was only a slight raise though.

Still, he immediately apologized to her and begged for her forgiveness even if she didn't think it was that big of a deal. If fact, she found it insanely hot but she didn't want to try and do anything since he's been in a rough place recently. All she knew was that he had been having troubles with his dad. That's all he would tell her.

The first few days, they wouldn't really see each other at school, thinking space was all they needed for the time being that he was upset. Then, he came to her saying he didn't like the space so she stayed by his side.

Even now, as they walked through the halls of Karasuno High, they weren't talking.

They're hands were attached to each other's but she could see how frustrated he looked while he was texting his dad. She had been worried for him. What really bothered her was that, he only said very little. She was his fiancé and yet, he was keeping the details away from her. It made her feel like he didn't trust her enough.

He made a small "tch" noice as he shoved his phone in his pocket.

"What's wrong?" She hesitantly asked,

The silver haired boy only shook his head, "It's nothing."

"Suga, you don't have to hide you're problems from me. I can help you, you know." She whispered.

"I know. I just, I don't wanna burden you with my problems. My dads just been really stressing me out. Plus our exams and graduation are coming up so I've been studying and preparing." He sighed.

She looked at him for a second before getting a tight hold of his hand and dragging him and didn't stop even after hearing his protests. Once they made it to the clubroom, she opened it and pushed him inside. She closed and locked the door before they both dropped their bags.