~18~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 18: "Talk"

"I'm sure he knows you didn't mean it

"I'm sure he knows you didn't mean it. Just talk to him instead of giving him space. I think that's better"

!Smut Warning!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~During the remaining time at the training camp, Sugawara didn't talk to the girl he loved. He wouldnt even look at her.

A part of her didn't understand why he was so upset. Another part just didn't care and wanted him to talk to her. She thought maybe all he needed was space. After all, they hadn't really left each other's sides since they started hooking up.

She was sitting at the top of hill while everyone was enjoying their barbecue. She quickly took a picture to remember this after she graduated.

She was scrolling through her phone, not noticing the tiny ball of energy walking up to her.

"Y/N-san!" She finally looked up and he reached a plate out to her. It had a few slices of meat and rice balls.

"Ah, thank you Hinata." She smiled as she took the plate from him.

She began munching away as he sat down next to her. He watched as she happily ate the yummy food the coaches had gotten for the teams. She looked at him and he had a weird look on his face, "What's wrong?"  She asked with a full mouth.

He laughed a little bit, "Uh, I was wondering why Sugawara isn't talking to you. You know considering um..." He didn't finish but she knew what he was talking about.

"We had a little fight because I said something stupid that obviously hurt his feelings for reasons unknown. I've just been giving him space but it doesn't seem to be working." She sighed.

"I'm sure he knows you didn't mean it. Just talk to him instead of giving him space. I think that's better." He smiled brightly at her.

She gave him a small smile and lightly kissed his cheek. His face turned really red and he started stuttering, "Thank you, Hinata."

Everyone helped clean up any mess that was made due to the small treat. Karasuno was already packed and loaded the bus. Before she got on the bus, she walked up to Bokuto and Akaashi. Bokuto looked really sad,

"Y/N, why don't you move to Fukurodani? It's better and you'll have us there! I need you to back me up when Akaashi's being mean" He cried as he hugged her.

She lightly laughed and gave him a tight squeeze, "Dont worry Bokuto. I'm sure Akaashi will lay off a bit," She looked at Akaashi who looked away, basically denying her request, "Either way, you have my number. Just call me when he's being a meanie or when you wanna see me. I'll be on my way."