32

: *・゚:*:・゚* 32: Caught pt. 2

"I feel a little lied to right now

"I feel a little lied to right now."

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

~The third years decided to spend their lunch behind the gym where their team practiced volleyball.

They figured this would be the last place anyone would hang out. To which, they were right. It was empty and quiet. They thought it was perfect.

They ate and talked and laughed. Sugawara had gotten a tight grip on his girlfriends hand, almost fearing that if he let go, she would be gone. In the two days that they had started dating, she became his entire world. His reason for everything good.

When he talked to her, he wasn't looking at his girlfriend anymore.

He was looking at his future wife.

"You know Suga," She started, pulling him away from his thoughts, "Youve never said what you wanted to do once we're out of here. So, have you given it any thought?"

The setter lightly laughed, "I've been thinking about becoming a teacher. I think I'd be a pretty good one, don't you think?"

She smiled at him, "If you were a teacher, I'd never skip school."

"Of course you wouldn't. I'm so full of knowledge. I could teach you a lot." He grinned.

The girl frowned, "You make it hard to flirt with you."

He smirked and got closer to her, "And you make me hard."

Her face turned red and she quickly shoved his face away, "Dont say stuff like that so suddenly!"

He grabbed her hands and quickly went in for a kiss to which, she gladly accepted. After a few seconds, he pulled away, "What are we gonna do by the way?"

"About what?"

"After high school. Are you going to come with me to university? Were you even planning on going to a university? What are your plans after high school anyway? Are we doing long distance? Would you-"

"Suga!" She laughed, "I think you're overthinking a little bit here."

He sighed, "I'm sorry! I just.. This is the first relationship I've ever been serious about! I don't care that we've only actually been dating for two days. I'm counting the few months we had together by the way so in reality, we've been together for months. Either way I really don't care! I wanna spend the rest of my life with you!"