~𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄~

: *・゚:*:・゚* 45: Future With Him

: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧* 45: Future With Him

!Manga Spoilers!

—: *・゚:*:・゚*:—

*Years Later*

~ "Suga-Sensei!" A tiny 8 year old cried as she ran into his classroom with a small bag in her hands.

Sugawara's face once seeing her face turned into a more worried one, "Akari, what's wrong?!"

The little girl jumped in his arms, "Sugawara-sensei said she was gonna take my gummy bears because I accidentally colored outside the line!"

"Akari!", a voice called from outside his classroom, "I know you're in there! Koushi can't hide you from me!"

Akari looked up at Sugawara, her face crying for help. The boy only sighed in disappointment at his wife's weirdness. Y/N jumped in the door frame, causing the tiny girl to scream and run as fast as she could past the older woman and out to the lunch tables where she could eat her gummy bears peacefully.

Y/N laughed and walked towards her husband. She sat on his desk and crossed her legs as she looked up at him, "Hi."

"You know, you should stop scaring Akari like that. I'm sure you're probably traumatizing the poor girl. Maybe you becoming a teacher with me was a bad idea. " Sugawara sighed.

"Hey, me being a teacher was your idea. I never would've thought of this. And now that I am one, it's so funny." She laughed, "I love how you said you couldn't wait to be a bitch to your students but everyone loves you because you're so nice."

Sugawara smiled, "These elementary kids are funny. I actually think they're better than high schoolers. I don't know. These kids really grew on me. Makes me kinda want my own."

The smile that rested on the girls face lightly dropped. Her and Sugawara haven't had the whole "kids" talk. She didn't want to have it now, especially not in a classroom.

The boy noticed her mood change and he quickly laughed it off, "I'm sorry! Forget it! It was stupid of me to bring up kids of our own."

She stood up from his desk, "Dont worry about it. Anyways, my kids are let out for the day after this lunch period so I'm gonna get home and get changed fast so we aren't late to watch Hinata and Kageyamas match."