60| Girls and Guards Road Trip

"Okay let's talk, by the way, Lorena these are the guards and guards this is Lorena." I joke the Girards names.

The guards introduced themselves as their names.

"How did you guys meet?" Lorena asks me and the guards of how we met.

I roll my eyes, "sadly Matteo stuck to his words and gave me three guards that have to follow me everywhere! But me and the guards are friends now and so they won't be doing much of that."

She nods, "cool, I hope we can all be best of friends!"

"Yeah grumpy over there hated me in the beginning but he loves me now." I nod my head towards guard number two.

"Really? And why did he hate you?"

Oh, well. We all know why but I can't say why unless the guards say it themselves.

"I don't know, he was just being a bit of a grumpy pants." I shrug.

She chuckles.

"Okay wait, thirteen hours is a lot." I hesitate.

"Yes but it will be worth it!" Lorena tells me.

We get on the road while speaking and jamming to the wind outside as the window is open. 

About two hours later we are all annoyed, well more specifically Lorena is annoyed.

"Listen, it's been only two hours and you need to pee?"

I shivered at Lorena's scary voice.

"Yes but it's not my fault my bladder can't control itself! And it's two hours, that's a long time." Guard number three sulks.

"Please, Lorena, make a stop at a gas station—any station I don't care!" He cries.

Lorena sighs, "this better be a one time thing."

I know Lorena isn't this mean but thirteen hours is going to turn into twenty if we keep making stops like this.

About another five minutes she makes a stop at a big gas station and without any time wasted he runs out to the gas station leaving us behind. I hold in my laugh at his actions.

"I'll go get some snacks and drinks." I tell them and grab my purse. "You guys want anything?"

They all them me what they want and I write it down on my phone.

Giving a nod, I make my way to the gas station and buy everything we want.

Finally picking up the last item; literal bottles of water and coffee for Lorena—because she sort of has to stay awake for driving—I make my way to the cashier.

Once I pay for all the items which turned out to be eighty-five dollars, I grabbed the bags and waddled back to the car.

Holy shit there's a ton of bags.

I shoved all the bags into the back seats which are on top of the guards.

Heaving I sit down and buckle my seatbelt again.