Last Chapter

Kyle's POV

      I feel like I'm in an oven. My body was on fire, not the other kind of fire but the horniness kind of thing. I could feel myself almost reaching my limit as I began to thrust upward, meeting up Khaled's pace with his hand.

       "Do not cum unless I tell you to, understand?" He literally stopped pumping me and I release a needy whimper before nodding my head. "Verbal, kitten," the building up pleasure was about to disappear.

      "Y-Yes master please!!!" The word master just came out of my mouth as if it's the right thing to call me, which honestly, suits him well. He then continue pumping on my member as the building up pleasure continues.

       "Bunny, no teeth. Work it good so you can earn my seeds," I whimper at that as he refers to Shawn. He released a moan and then I feel like I can't take it anymore.

       "Sir, may I come please?! Please sir please!" I close my eyes as I was trying to hold it all back. I was waiting for his response. I will not dare to disobey him.

      "Go on," and just that, I scream out in pleasure as my eyes rolled back. "F-Fuck!! Swallow it, bunny. Don't make me see a drop or else I'll let you lick it clean," he just came into Shawn's mouth.

       "S-Sir, m-more please?" I pleaded as the hotness only ease a very little bit. I wanted more. I wanted him to do more to me. He look at me before smirking.

       "You are being needy, kitten. I'll be having my fun now, eh?" And with that, I whimper once again. Shawn and him stood up. Once Khaled took his shirt off, Shawn rushed closer, looking at him for permission. "Go on," and with that, Shawn began licking Khaled's abs and nipple. Khaled release moans that turned me on even more.

      I palmed myself again before starting to pump myself as I look at the scene. After a few minute, Khaled look at me. He glared and I immediately let go of my cock despite the fact that I was almost reaching my limit.

      "No touching unless I tell you, do not make me repeat my words again, kitten or I won't play with you," I whimpered a 'sorry'. With that, they both climb on the bed.

        "M-Master, m-may I take him into m-my mouth please?" I look at Shawn and I whimper my pleads. We look at Khaled.

       "Go on, bunny but don't let him cum. Tease him a bit," Master smirked at us. "I'll have to prepare you, kitten. I want it prepared before I break it," I moaned at the thought. Shawn then didn't waste anymore time take me into his mouth. "Do you want that though, kitten?" He then took my legs before he lower himself. Now my hip is facing Shawn as Khaled got down to business.

       A long and loud moan came out of my mouth when I felt something wet around my hole. His tongue then began to push itself inside me and feeling was oddly good. I then grab my ass check with my hand and spread it wide for him.

       After my release was continuously being rejected by Shawn, I felt his finger position itself to my hole.

       "I'll enter it now kitten," I arched my back when his large finger was being swallowed by my hole with ease. "That was faster than I expected," with that, another finger was added he began thrusting his fingers inside. After a minute, another one was added.

       He curl them and there I scream in pleasure. He hit my prostate making my whole body shake in pleasure. I wanted something bigger than just that fingers.

       "S-Sir please! I-I want you in me! B-Breed me please!" I never thought I would he this needly to be fuck. I heard him chuckle with his deep voice.

       "Now, now, now, stop that bunny. I'll fuck him then you can ride him, how's the idea?" Shawn and I began to nod violently. "Words!" The domineering tone was just too much.

        "Y-Yes sir please!!" Shawn and I shared a long heated kiss before my legs were roughly lifted up to his hips. Khaled smirk at me and I was stunned at how massive he is. Now the urge of having him inside me just got stronger.

       "I'll be gentle. Enjoy the gentleness because that won't last long," I whimpered at the thought of him roughly banging himself inside me Shawn bounce on me hard.

       He was gentle yet I can't help but cry in pain. I was then distracted by Shawn as he began kissing me. He position himself on top of me, straddling me. I took his ass cheeks and squeeze them, making him moan loud.

       When Khaled entered, he didn't move, waiting for me to enter Shawn. Shawn broke up the kiss and arched his back when I was fully in.

       "M-Move now please," with that, Khaled began to thrust inside me boy let me say this, the gentleness disappeared as he start it with roughness.

        I was rough with Shawn as well, seeing him roll his eyes as I hit his prostate making me want to hit it over and over again.

       "F-Fuck!" I can't be happier than today. I pulled Shawn down into a kiss Khaled caged us with his arms, roughly breeding me.

        It didn't take long before I could feel myself about to burst. Shawn and I broke the hug and I saw Khaled so close to me. We look at each other and I submit myself to him into a kiss. The kiss was rather rough than gentle, a thing that I secretly enjoy.

       "I-I'm coming! P-Please!" I pleaded. He growl so dominantly almost immediately as thrust inside me with an extreme pace.

        "Cum with me," he announced. My prostate was being abused but I could care less. I was loving the feeling. It was great. It's like I could die from it.

       "A-Almost too!" Shawn yelled and right after his words came out, we burst out. But before that happen, Khaled sunk his long canine that I didn't even notice was there, into Shawn's neck and immediately pulled out before he pulled me and sunk in into mine. Then we burst out.

        I could feel myself being filled with his seeds. I thrust as few times into Shawn, emptying my balls.

       The feeling was so good. The mark...I feel secure, protected. It was the effect of the mating being completed.

       We collapse on the bed with Shawn between us, gasping with a smile. I look at Khaled as we three gasp for air. Khaled and I shared a look.

      "Know what I'm thinking?" He asked through our newly made mind link. My eyes widen. We both then look at Shawn and he looks at us, with his cheeks red. He seems to know what we were thinking.

       "Damn right!" I agreed. "Baby boy...do you think you could handle us both?" He didn't waste anymore time before whimpering a reply. This day really is going to be a long one.

The End

Thank you guys for reading! Gosh I feel like you're unsatisfied with the whole book.

Thank you for reading and supporting this book. More books to come soon!!