Chapter 16

He took his pants and boxers completely off before he looks at me with those eyes filled with lust. I can't help but let go of a needy whimper. I didn't stand up and just stayed on kneeling on the floor.

      "Stand up slut and take my shirt off," right after those words came, my knees immediately straighten. I immediately grab the bottom of his shirt to lift it up when he roughly grab my hands. "Slowly. Your tongue must lick every part of my abs," he smirk at me and I can't help but shift my legs due to the painful erection I've got.

      I slowly took his shirt off. I was mesmerized with his well-defined abs. They're perfect, immediately making me drool. I didn't waste anymore time before lowering my head and give a long lick, from the base of his manhood up to his chest.

       I was sucking and licking his abs. My wolf is whimpering, wanting to be touched at the moment. This activity lasted only a few minutes before my jaw was roughly grab and I was devour into a deep kiss.

      My hands imm worked on my shorts and boxers and immediately pulled them down and off of me. A moan vibrates when I receive a strong and rough slap on my ass cheeks. He was massaging my ass and I can't help but lean on his calloused hands.

      Without no words we continue kissing; him controlling each and every move of our tongue as I, submitted to him and follow his movement. He suddenly lift me up and I immediately wrapped my legs around his waist, moaning when our erections touches each other.

       The cabin is quite large because it's for the whole family of the alpha and I didn't bother breaking the kiss to tell him which and where is my room because obviously, I don't want to break such lovely session. He carry me towards the room right next to the staircase. Fortunately, this is my room.

      Everything seems so good and I lost tract of what's happening because of the kiss that's invading not just my mouth but even my brain. I was then gently lay on the soft bed and that was the time we broke the kiss. We look onto each other's eyes, filled with lust and love.

      "I-Uhm...D-Do you want underneath me? Doggy style?...O-Or you prefer to ride me?" I literally laugh when his cheeks went red. What a nice way to ruin the moment. I caress his face before giving it another kiss.

      "Anything, anything will always do," he nodded at me before I unwrapped my legs around him. He pushed himself off me and I give him a questioning look.

      "Wait, I'll grab the lube," I nodded before watching him walk out of the room. I sighed. Where is he going to grab us lube? I'm sure I don't have one and P-Papa wants it raw, oh well I've heard them having sex one time that's why I know that. K-Khaled, he probably has lube in his room because he's a perverted teen!

       Then I've gotten myself into thinking about something. W-Why didn't those traumatizing memories appeared right at the moment? I-I mean I'm going to be taken, I should probably remember the time w-when he forced himself inside me, right? But I can't even think clearly about what happened before.

      "I-I'm sorry it took me a bit long...A-Are you still up for it?" I was brought back to reality when I heard Shawn's voice. I didn't even notice him coming inside the room!

       "Yep! I won't be satisfied until I'm filled with your seed, daddy," I wink at him and he immediately growl before rushing towards me.

      "Legs, legs spread for me," I immediately spread out my legs, feeing shy at the fact that I am giving him the full view. "Look at me Kyle, look at me," he ordered and I immediately look at him. "Watch me swallow you whole," a moan immediately came out of my mouth when he touched my erection and immediately licking it before sucking on it.